Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
After I wrote the first story, Lois Lane's Diary, I got so many nice emails from people, many who requested a sequel. It got me thinking, as it hadn't been something I'd considered when I'd finished the first one. But an idea came to me and now, months after starting it, I am done. laugh

So I hope everyone likes the continuation of the diary and innermost thoughts of our much-loved heroine as she continues to strive for happiness and love with Clark smile

~Nicole

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I can tell already I'm gonna love this, Nicole... smile And I'll bet I know what he wants to talk to her about, which I'll bet she'll freak out about, as she's good at that... is this all written? Is there any reason you can't post it all right now?

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
This is really good it's honest and raw painting a picture of Lois that is hidden behind the fascade she shows others (well other than Clark). Like Pam I have an idea of what Clark wants to talk about, but the picture you painted of Clark in a pair of speedoes (or whatever he wore swimming) is still in my mind and for that I can only come up with YUMMY! :p hehehe just kidding well not really but to save myself I should get my mind out of the gutter.

I'm looking forward to the next part Nicole!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nicole,
This first part was great! I loved Lois' rambling and the 'Two Months Syndrom' was a great touch!

So, what's the posting schedule for this? Every other hour? wink

Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
That was great. So sweet!

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
She babbles in her diary LOL! Cute. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hello, all! smile Thanks for the replies!! blush I have so much fun doing entries- makes me want to keep a diary myself... goofy

Pam you wrote:

is this all written? Is there any reason you can't post it all right now?
This is actually all written, and longer than the first. There are a few pages at the end I am still tweaking. If you guys want this to be posted in larger parts, I'm cool w/ that... w/ a diary story, that might be best... what do you think? Two big installments? Or wait until I am satisfied w/ those final pages and post the whole thing?

Let me know, I'm game laugh

~Nicole

Top Banana
Top Banana
I say two big installments, that way we have something to savor while you "tweak" the end pages laugh

Superb account! thumbsup notworthy

~Ankit.

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, gimme a big segment to enjoy whilst you tweak.

Besides, if you stretch it out, you'll get more comments thumbsup

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Columnist
Columnist
hi

I know I am gonna enjoy this story Nicole, really clap

It´s so funny to imagine Lois writing in the "journal" hehehe, and all the things she writes clap

Next part ASAP

Karla

Features Writer
Features Writer
ARGH! goofy

(No one said they were nice emails)
hyper Let's find out what happens in the next page of your diary!

MDL.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard