Lois & Clark Forums
After I wrote the first story, Lois Lane's Diary, I got so many nice emails from people, many who requested a sequel. It got me thinking, as it hadn't been something I'd considered when I'd finished the first one. But an idea came to me and now, months after starting it, I am done. laugh

So I hope everyone likes the continuation of the diary and innermost thoughts of our much-loved heroine as she continues to strive for happiness and love with Clark smile

~Nicole
Oh, I can tell already I'm gonna love this, Nicole... smile And I'll bet I know what he wants to talk to her about, which I'll bet she'll freak out about, as she's good at that... is this all written? Is there any reason you can't post it all right now?

PJ
This is really good it's honest and raw painting a picture of Lois that is hidden behind the fascade she shows others (well other than Clark). Like Pam I have an idea of what Clark wants to talk about, but the picture you painted of Clark in a pair of speedoes (or whatever he wore swimming) is still in my mind and for that I can only come up with YUMMY! :p hehehe just kidding well not really but to save myself I should get my mind out of the gutter.

I'm looking forward to the next part Nicole!
Nicole,
This first part was great! I loved Lois' rambling and the 'Two Months Syndrom' was a great touch!

So, what's the posting schedule for this? Every other hour? wink

Avia
That was great. So sweet!
She babbles in her diary LOL! Cute. Laura
Hello, all! smile Thanks for the replies!! blush I have so much fun doing entries- makes me want to keep a diary myself... goofy

Pam you wrote:

is this all written? Is there any reason you can't post it all right now?
This is actually all written, and longer than the first. There are a few pages at the end I am still tweaking. If you guys want this to be posted in larger parts, I'm cool w/ that... w/ a diary story, that might be best... what do you think? Two big installments? Or wait until I am satisfied w/ those final pages and post the whole thing?

Let me know, I'm game laugh

~Nicole
I say two big installments, that way we have something to savor while you "tweak" the end pages laugh

Superb account! thumbsup notworthy

~Ankit.
Yeah, gimme a big segment to enjoy whilst you tweak.

Besides, if you stretch it out, you'll get more comments thumbsup

PJ
hi

I know I am gonna enjoy this story Nicole, really clap

It´s so funny to imagine Lois writing in the "journal" hehehe, and all the things she writes clap

Next part ASAP

Karla
ARGH! goofy

(No one said they were nice emails)
hyper Let's find out what happens in the next page of your diary!

MDL.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards