Next Thread
Print Thread
M
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
M
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/books/01/17/spider.man.single.ap/index.html

Thought some of you might be interested in this. I don't follow comics, but if TPTB did this to Lois and Clark I'd be mad anyway!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmm but they both agreed to the loss of memory it seems. (Unlike the Superman II kiss)

I think I would be excited about it if I was a big fan. My favorite part of a story is the romance and now they get to see Peter woo MJ back again. smile Should be pretty interesting.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
When it comes to Lois and Superman/Clark, this is exactly the kind of thing that I've been afraid of for years and years. And if Dc did something similar to Superman/Clark and Lois, they might so easily just misplace Lois and then pair Superman/ Clark up with someone else. Which is, bottom line, why I can't stand any get-rid-of-Lois fics....

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
The one guy who commented about Joe Quesada trying to break them up for 20 years about nailed it. Every interview I've ever read from the guy makes it clear he hated having Spider-Man married and was going to keep railing away at the topic until he got enough people to go along with him.

Joe Q. says that Spider-Man married makes for boring stories. I say that Joe Q. lacks imagination. While I loved the Lois/Clark early romance stories I'm fine with Lois/Clark married.

I even think they could introduce a kid and still keep things fresh just so long as they didn't lose sight of who the main characters were.

Still, in this day and age who knows what idiot will get put in charge of something and make changes. Frankly, if you had told me 7 years ago that we would see a teenaged Clark Kent who willingly put on a Red K ring and robbed banks and had to have being a hero explained to him by Green Arrow I would have thought you were crazy.

Did is a word of achievement
Won't is a word of retreat
Might is a word of bereavement
Can't is a word of defeat
Ought is a word of duty
Try is a word of each hour
Will is a word of beauty
Can is a word of power

--Author Unknown
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow.. that's sad. frown

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard