Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: MrsMosley Peter Parker and MJ are no more! - 01/17/08 08:35 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/books/01/17/spider.man.single.ap/index.html

Thought some of you might be interested in this. I don't follow comics, but if TPTB did this to Lois and Clark I'd be mad anyway!
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Peter Parker and MJ are no more! - 01/17/08 08:44 AM
Hmm but they both agreed to the loss of memory it seems. (Unlike the Superman II kiss)

I think I would be excited about it if I was a big fan. My favorite part of a story is the romance and now they get to see Peter woo MJ back again. smile Should be pretty interesting.
Posted By: TOC Re: Peter Parker and MJ are no more! - 01/17/08 09:14 AM
When it comes to Lois and Superman/Clark, this is exactly the kind of thing that I've been afraid of for years and years. And if Dc did something similar to Superman/Clark and Lois, they might so easily just misplace Lois and then pair Superman/ Clark up with someone else. Which is, bottom line, why I can't stand any get-rid-of-Lois fics....

Ann
Posted By: Michael Re: Peter Parker and MJ are no more! - 01/17/08 10:19 AM
The one guy who commented about Joe Quesada trying to break them up for 20 years about nailed it. Every interview I've ever read from the guy makes it clear he hated having Spider-Man married and was going to keep railing away at the topic until he got enough people to go along with him.

Joe Q. says that Spider-Man married makes for boring stories. I say that Joe Q. lacks imagination. While I loved the Lois/Clark early romance stories I'm fine with Lois/Clark married.

I even think they could introduce a kid and still keep things fresh just so long as they didn't lose sight of who the main characters were.

Still, in this day and age who knows what idiot will get put in charge of something and make changes. Frankly, if you had told me 7 years ago that we would see a teenaged Clark Kent who willingly put on a Red K ring and robbed banks and had to have being a hero explained to him by Green Arrow I would have thought you were crazy.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Peter Parker and MJ are no more! - 01/17/08 10:32 AM
Wow.. that's sad. frown
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards