Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#213942 11/21/07 05:23 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi,

This Friday I'm having a selection day at the School of Higher Hotel Management . It's from 10 a.m untill 3 p.m and it starts with a couple of test goofy ( IQ and Personality , you can choose the English language at the sites)
I'm really nervous about it, even when people tell me not to be. So it would mean a lot to me if you could think of me that day!

Thanks smile
Camy

I really hope I will get accepted, I'll let you know once I get the scary letter wich will tell me the good or bad news wink

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
*hugs Camy* I'm sure you'll do great! smile Lisa

lisa in the sky with diamonds
Top Banana
Top Banana
You'll do awesome Camy!!! thumbsup

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks for your support!!

I don't know if you looked at the demo at the site, but those were the qustions I was asked. They wern't all difficult. But the number series wasn't easy at all!!! (I hated that one wink )I coudn't finish that part, luckily I wasn't the only one.

After that (well, first there was lunch, but...) I got an interview with a teacher. Who asked me some tricky qustions ( everybody was asked stupid wink questions ofcourse) It didn't matter what you said they always asked why. - If you want to work with other languages why don't you become interpreter? ...and all those questions were you have to find the good answer to. It was nice to talk to everybody afterwards, though and to hear that nobody had it easy.

I don't know if I got in. I was one of the youngest, so... Maybe I'll just travel a little bit next year and if I get on the spair list goofy it will be sure I'll be accepted not next year but the year after that (so I'll just hope for that smile

I think I'll just rest a little bit after a day like this!! The letter wich will tell me everything will come just before Christmas !

-Camy

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Hi everyone,

I got the letter yesterday but unfortunately it wasn't good news, I didn't get in frown ( there are about 900 pupils who sign in and about 200 who get in, so I believe you just have to be lucky!!)
I'm a little bit disappointed of course.
My friends coudn't believe it when I told them... neither could I!!
I really don't want to think about it too much right now actually.
But there are other things I can do, maybe travel a little bit ... before going to another school ofcourse goofy .
I'll just see how everything goes from now!!

Well, thank you anyway for thinking of me that day!!

-Camy

Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Never mind, Camy. You seem to be at a point in your life where you have lots of options, so I'm sure that you'll turn this disappointment into an advantage. You're a smart FoLC after all!

Good luck with whatever you do!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
I'm a little bit disappointed of course.
I'm sure you're allowed to a little disappointed, but I also think if something doesn't work out for us then it means there's something better waiting for us out there! Just figure out what it is, go and grab it!

All the best for everything you do in your life! thumbsup

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
but I also think if something doesn't work out for us then it means there's something better waiting for us out there!
Or, as my grandmother was fond of saying: "If it's for you, it won't go by you." laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Thanks sloppy !!
You know, this does makes me feel a little better.
And I guesse it's true, there are a lot of other stuff I could do. I just have to figure out wich one for me...

-Camy

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard