Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#213328 10/08/07 08:06 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Did you hear...... they are making an justice league movie! Now I wonder what yummy guy is going to play Superman.I hope it's Brandon. oh plz let it be him shock

I will and always be a big fan of Lois and Clark forever and forever.
#213329 10/08/07 08:34 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
It isn't. They also won't be using Christian Bale as their Batman either.

So we will have two other people playing the roles. I don't believe they have been announced yet. I have heard rumours about who will be playing the other roles though. It might be an interesting cast. I hope they do a good job with it though and don't make it to campy.

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#213330 10/08/07 08:38 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I agree Jojo lets see if they do it right cause it don't want to be the one the write their reviews on this.

#213331 10/08/07 08:56 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
There's a rumor that Tom Welling maybe be offered the Superman role. Any truth to that, you think?

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#213332 10/08/07 09:14 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
The main characters from what I understand will be: Superman, Wonder Woman, The Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Batman, Flash, and Aquaman.

These are the rumoured people they are thinking of to play parts:

Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal: Wonder Twins (as a cameo)

Wonder Woman: Last we heard Jessica Biel was in talks for this one. Lord helps us if she is. frown

Batman: I have heard talks of Ryan Gosling

Superman: There are rumours that Tom Welling will play Superman. Maybe if he puts on the suit somewhere I'll think of him as superman then.

Flash: Ryan Reynolds. This is the first person that I am actually happy with on their possible casting.

NONE of the above have actually been confirmed as far as I know though.

Also rumours were flying this was going to be shot in motion capture CGI... but it has been announced it will only be partly shot like this (as most movies are).

#213333 10/08/07 09:16 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
No, I've heard they don't want Tom for the part. Frankly, I don't want him either.

If they offer the role to Brandon there's a chance he might take it but it's quite slim. There's no way Christian Bale will take Batman unless Christopher Nolan is attached to the project, and he isn't.

They could use other prominent actors, but would you want to try to follows in Brandon's and Christian's footsteps and risk destroying your career? For this reason it's entirely possible that they'll probably use unknowns, or relative unknowns. It's a very risky move and it could make the movie a big hit-or-miss. But who knows. Jessica Biel was offered the role of Wonder Woman, but turned it down.

At this point the movie is still speculation anyway. The Screenwriters', Actors, and Directors guilds have all been threatening strikes. That alone may doom the movie.

You can read more about it and keep track of the status of the movie here.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!
#213334 10/08/07 09:25 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Memo to self: Kill self before Tom Welling appears on the silver screen in blue tights.

Memo to self: Kill Brandon Routh and his costume designer if her ever dares strut around in the blue suit again.

Memo to entire office: Boycott all Batmans who are not Christian Bale. 'Tis a heretical false messiah! Christian Bale OWNS the Bat-ars...Backside. Bat Backside.

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
#213335 10/08/07 09:31 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
I had gotten my info on Tom welling about a month ago so I could be wrong:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3138&Itemid=99

They still claim it might happen.

#213336 10/08/07 09:39 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
Memo to entire office: Boycott all Batmans who are not Christian Bale. 'Tis a heretical false messiah! Christian Bale OWNS the Bat-ars...Backside. Bat Backside.
There are my daily Hasini-induced laughter tears right there! smile

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#213337 10/10/07 05:28 PM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
now i heard that tyrese is going to be the green latern. already so that was an done deal. i forgot who was going to be wonder women.

#213338 10/10/07 06:23 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Maybe they'll just make it CGI and save some of the casting heartaches.

Justice League Movie CGI?

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
#213339 10/11/07 12:15 AM
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Wonder Woman: Last we heard Jessica Biel was in talks for this one. Lord helps us if she is. [Frown]

Batman: I have heard talks of Ryan Gosling

Superman: There are rumours that Tom Welling will play Superman. Maybe if he puts on the suit somewhere I'll think of him as superman then.
I thought I'd read that all three of these were out of the running, but I could be wrong.

#213340 10/11/07 01:34 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by Tzigone:
I thought I'd read that all three of these were out of the running, but I could be wrong.
You're not wrong, at least about two of them. Jessica Biel turned down the part.

Tom Welling has expressed that he has no interest in donning the suit. Also the director of Smallville has denied these rumors also.

I don't know much about Batman, other than it will NOT be Christian Bale.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!
#213341 10/11/07 03:43 AM
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Hasini, you're killing me!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ann

#213342 10/11/07 05:03 AM
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
You're not wrong, at least about two of them. Jessica Biel turned down the part.

Tom Welling has expressed that he has no interest in donning the suit. Also the director of Smallville has denied these rumors also.

I don't know much about Batman, other than it will NOT be Christian Bale.
Think this is where I got that it wouldn't be Gosling.

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard