Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: lovesuper97 Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 12:06 PM
Did you hear...... they are making an justice league movie! Now I wonder what yummy guy is going to play Superman.I hope it's Brandon. oh plz let it be him shock
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 12:34 PM
It isn't. They also won't be using Christian Bale as their Batman either.

So we will have two other people playing the roles. I don't believe they have been announced yet. I have heard rumours about who will be playing the other roles though. It might be an interesting cast. I hope they do a good job with it though and don't make it to campy.
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 12:38 PM
I agree Jojo lets see if they do it right cause it don't want to be the one the write their reviews on this.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 12:56 PM
There's a rumor that Tom Welling maybe be offered the Superman role. Any truth to that, you think?
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 01:14 PM
The main characters from what I understand will be: Superman, Wonder Woman, The Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern, Batman, Flash, and Aquaman.

These are the rumoured people they are thinking of to play parts:

Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal: Wonder Twins (as a cameo)

Wonder Woman: Last we heard Jessica Biel was in talks for this one. Lord helps us if she is. frown

Batman: I have heard talks of Ryan Gosling

Superman: There are rumours that Tom Welling will play Superman. Maybe if he puts on the suit somewhere I'll think of him as superman then.

Flash: Ryan Reynolds. This is the first person that I am actually happy with on their possible casting.

NONE of the above have actually been confirmed as far as I know though.

Also rumours were flying this was going to be shot in motion capture CGI... but it has been announced it will only be partly shot like this (as most movies are).
Posted By: Trinity Re: Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 01:16 PM
No, I've heard they don't want Tom for the part. Frankly, I don't want him either.

If they offer the role to Brandon there's a chance he might take it but it's quite slim. There's no way Christian Bale will take Batman unless Christopher Nolan is attached to the project, and he isn't.

They could use other prominent actors, but would you want to try to follows in Brandon's and Christian's footsteps and risk destroying your career? For this reason it's entirely possible that they'll probably use unknowns, or relative unknowns. It's a very risky move and it could make the movie a big hit-or-miss. But who knows. Jessica Biel was offered the role of Wonder Woman, but turned it down.

At this point the movie is still speculation anyway. The Screenwriters', Actors, and Directors guilds have all been threatening strikes. That alone may doom the movie.

You can read more about it and keep track of the status of the movie here.
Posted By: Lady_Mirth Re: Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 01:25 PM
Memo to self: Kill self before Tom Welling appears on the silver screen in blue tights.

Memo to self: Kill Brandon Routh and his costume designer if her ever dares strut around in the blue suit again.

Memo to entire office: Boycott all Batmans who are not Christian Bale. 'Tis a heretical false messiah! Christian Bale OWNS the Bat-ars...Backside. Bat Backside.
Posted By: jojo_da_crow Re: Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 01:31 PM
I had gotten my info on Tom welling about a month ago so I could be wrong:

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=3138&Itemid=99

They still claim it might happen.
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Did you hear???? - 10/08/07 01:39 PM
Memo to entire office: Boycott all Batmans who are not Christian Bale. 'Tis a heretical false messiah! Christian Bale OWNS the Bat-ars...Backside. Bat Backside.
There are my daily Hasini-induced laughter tears right there! smile
Posted By: lovesuper97 Re: Did you hear???? - 10/10/07 09:28 PM
now i heard that tyrese is going to be the green latern. already so that was an done deal. i forgot who was going to be wonder women.
Posted By: Aromassa Re: Did you hear???? - 10/10/07 10:23 PM
Maybe they'll just make it CGI and save some of the casting heartaches.

Justice League Movie CGI?
Posted By: Tzigone Re: Did you hear???? - 10/11/07 04:15 AM
Wonder Woman: Last we heard Jessica Biel was in talks for this one. Lord helps us if she is. [Frown]

Batman: I have heard talks of Ryan Gosling

Superman: There are rumours that Tom Welling will play Superman. Maybe if he puts on the suit somewhere I'll think of him as superman then.
I thought I'd read that all three of these were out of the running, but I could be wrong.
Posted By: Trinity Re: Did you hear???? - 10/11/07 05:34 AM
Originally posted by Tzigone:
I thought I'd read that all three of these were out of the running, but I could be wrong.
You're not wrong, at least about two of them. Jessica Biel turned down the part.

Tom Welling has expressed that he has no interest in donning the suit. Also the director of Smallville has denied these rumors also.

I don't know much about Batman, other than it will NOT be Christian Bale.
Posted By: TOC Re: Did you hear???? - 10/11/07 07:43 AM
Hasini, you're killing me!!! rotflol rotflol rotflol

Ann
Posted By: Tzigone Re: Did you hear???? - 10/11/07 09:03 AM
You're not wrong, at least about two of them. Jessica Biel turned down the part.

Tom Welling has expressed that he has no interest in donning the suit. Also the director of Smallville has denied these rumors also.

I don't know much about Batman, other than it will NOT be Christian Bale.
Think this is where I got that it wouldn't be Gosling.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards