Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#213111 10/09/07 12:58 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hugs, Hasini!! ((((Hugs!))))
Classicalla , aka Nancy, has got to be the best Beta-reader on the boards. If you think otherwise, its either because you've never had Nancy beta for you or because these Boards are an even more terrific place than I know it to be. She's thorough and patient as a kinder-garten teacher and brutally honest and generally a gift of a GE. And she is also a godsend of a person, which I know as she just about saved my life a few months ago. So here's a hug to one of the strongest and most caring individuals I know. RL has been rather hard on her recently, as I have heard it, but we FoLCs are all thinking of you Nancy! ((((((Nancy)))))))
Ah, gee, thanks, Hasini!! And thanks for emailing me about this thread so I could see all these great hugs!

Hugs, Bakasi! ((((Hugs!))))
Classicalla I, too, agree here that she's an awesome betareader. She never became impatient with me, even though I tend to make the same mistakes over and over again.
Thanks, Barbara! And thanks for putting up with me when I’ve been a very bad beta... And thanks for talking to me!

And she is also a godsend of a person, which I know as she just about saved my life a few months ago.
Thanks, Hasini. I was just returning the same favor that Lara Joelle did for me.

And hugs back to Sue, DJ, Elisabeth, and Caroline.

A hug to Lara Moon because I’ve been such a negligent friend. (You know what I mean.)

First of all, there's Nancy (classicalla). She has become a friend rather quickly, and I desperately miss her constant company. I just hope you get to read this and find some time again.
(((((((Hugs, Mellie!!))))))) I’d especially like to give a BIG HUG to Mellie who has been there for me during a very rough year. She has listened to me say the same things over and over and has always listened and encouraged me. She’s also one of the few folcs I’ve got to talk to!

I’d also like to send a hug to Ann (TOC) for giving me my very first feedback and for always giving great feedback.

A hug to LabRat for the great job she does (and for putting up with me as a GE).

And hugs to everybody else on this great board!

And so... I sent too many hugs... Oh, well....

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
#213112 10/09/07 01:45 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A hug to Lara Moon because I’ve been such a negligent friend. (You know what I mean.)
Awww! *hugs back* You know I still love 'ya, girl! smile It's real good to see you around these parts, btw!!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#213113 10/09/07 03:46 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Thanks Lovesuper! And here's a big hug back to you!!! ((((((((lovesuper97))))))))) sloppy

And I noticed you're a fellow Houstonian as well. Double hugs for you! laugh

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
#213114 10/10/07 08:52 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
o_O woah I got some hugs since I was last in here. ^_^

Thanks again guys! *hugs you all back*

Angry Clark: CLARK SMASH!
Lois: Ork!
#213115 10/15/07 09:38 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Thanks Mellie. Yeah, I've had more limited internet access over the summer, so I wasn't always able to read or participate in as many discussions as before.

As far as hugs...

Sue/DJ for producing so much fanfic to keep us readers from getting bored. And for actually inspiring my first fic, a mini-extension of a part from FB.

Mellie, for being the first to ask me to beta for them, which I was glad to do, thus giving me a view into that aspect of ficmaking.

Doranwen, for introducing me to FoLCdom. (She's my sister)

QotC, for making me laugh, time and again. All the comedy fic writers, actually, but I think some of Mary's was the first I saw.

To all of those that have been here for so long, keeping the flame alive and passing on the torch.

I think, therefore, I get bananas.

When in doubt, think about time travel conundrums. You'll confuse yourself so you can forget what you were in doubt about.

What's the difference between ignorance, apathy, and ambivalence?
I don't know and I don't care one way or the other.
#213116 10/19/07 04:01 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Let's see... can I hug the entire folc community ? laugh Okay, I'll try to cut it down.

Lara Joelle Kent: for being such a great beta. And an extra hug for your birthday. *huggles*

ChiefPam: for enjoying my saga so much that you actually wrote a section for me. *kiggles* (The Smallville scene in Part Thirteen is practically the same as when she sent it to me. If I didn't give credit, I am *so* sorry.)

symbolicangel: for offering to beta for me. I'm sorry that I didn't get to take you up on your offer. *huggles*

LaraMoon: for making me feel so welcome in the lj community (the folc section, anyway laugh ) *glomps*

jojo_da_crow: for introducing me to NaNoWriMo. I keep alternating between planning for it and stopping myself from actually starting the writing part of it. *kiggles*

And a big group hug to my many regular fdk'ers, whom I won't list for fear of forgetting somebody, but you know who you are. *huggles* *squee* (Sorry, I had to do it. *squee*)

Oh yeah, and a big hug to LabRat for accepting my registration in the first place. ^_^ *glomps*

I think that's everybody...

I was home eating chocolate—cottage cheese.
Chocolate flavoured cottage cheese. It's a new flav—
I was doing my laundry.

—Lois Lane
#213117 10/20/07 07:56 AM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for the hug, Sammy! Right back at you! (((Sammy)))

Silence is golden.
Duct tape is silver.

~Saw it on a T-Shirt.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard