I hereby declare this the "Hug A FoLC" thread! laugh

I have simply been struck by what a utopian fandom this is, compared to my other fandom experiences. We staunchly support and genuinely care for each other. We are always civilised and polite and are prepared to hear each other out and respect each other's views even when we don't agree with them.

And above all, we use good grammar and punctuation! No L33t in this community!

I think that we should have this thread to be completely mushy and openly appreciative of each other. Non-sentimental people need not join in, and will not be thought the worse for it.

1. Use this thread to send a hug to five FoLCs of your choice.
2. Tell them why they're so appreciated and why you're sending them a hug. Try to speak on behalf of the fandom as well.
3. If a single FoLC is "hugged" more than four times, don't choose him/her again. I hope that doesn't sound unfair, but I don't think this should turn into a "count the hugs" competition.

We can revise the rules if need be, of course. blush

Let the hugs begin!

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.