Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Posted by Harvey at www.imao.us

TOP TEN SPOILERS FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10) Harry learns "visio correcto" spell and ditches those stupid Birth Control glasses.

9) Hogwarts Alumnus Day guest of honor - Gandalf!

8) Harry is shamed with a lifetime ban for betting on quidditch.

7) Snape and Hagrid - oh yes they are!

6) Final battle against Voldemort cancelled when Democrats vote to pull funding.

5) It's all a dream. Harry wakes up in his mother's basement to discover that he's just a 35-year-old nerd who nodded off during a game of D&D.

4) Malfoy and the Sorting Hat - oh yes they did!

3) Dumbledore only MOSTLY dead - revived by Miracle Max.

2) Voldemort is the name of Harry's sled.

and the #1 spoiler for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows...

1) Hermione is a DUDE!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Tree Heee!!

Here's an actual rumour that's STILL going around - Harry's gonna go back in time to Godric's Hollow, stand by and watch while his parents get killed cause obviously you Must Not Meddle With The Past, find out what the seventh Horcrux is and then go back to the present - after leaving the Cloak with Dumbledore so his future self can getit. Lame-o much?

11)Malfoy and Harry finally reveal their secret passion for each other!

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I don't follow Harry and I still laughed out loud! Especially the one about the funding!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
#5 was the sinker for me, LOL! I love D&D and every stereotype that goes with it. It's just too bad all us gamers can't grow up to be Bill Gates. laugh

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*LOL* That was downright hilarious.

I'm almost ashamed to have to say that #5 pretty much sounds like my real life. eeeck!

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Columnist
Columnist
This really got me rolling on the floor laughing rotflol

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
You mean these aren't real spoilers? *Pout*

rotflol

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
M
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
M
Shimauma,

You are soooo bad, you're great! Thanks for the laugh! I was rotflol

mmouse

Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love - time is eternity --Henry van Dyke
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, wow! I, too, just loved #5. But I loved #2, too - Harry Potter, Citizen Kane in disguise? Who says what Harry won't look like Orson Welles when he gets old and fat? rotflol

And as for #1, Hermione being a dude. Ah, poor Harry. But provided he doesn't mind Hermie's - Hermy's? - sex change, Harry and Hermy can go to Sweden and get themselves a registered partnership. Of course, Harry won't father any new little wizards that way. Ah, well, J.K. Rowling should approve, because she obviously doesn't want to write many more spells and enchantments!

Ann

Kerth
Kerth
Since when does Harry have the hots for Hermione? I always got the impression that he's more after Ginny. And that Ron would end up with Hermione. But that's only my humble opinion.

The only known quantity that moves faster than
light is the office grapevine. (from Nan's fabulous Home series)
Columnist
Columnist
Since when does Harry have the hots for Hermione? I always got the impression that he's more after Ginny. And that Ron would end up with Hermione. But that's only my humble opinion.
no, I always thought so too!

"I have no regrets. If you regret things, then you're sort of stepping backwards.
I'm a believer in going forwards." ~Kate Winslet
T
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
T
Well, anyone who's read the sixth book knows how the couples fall. Well, I guess it's possible they could change in the the last book, but it's highly unlikely.

Ron and Hermione - I really hope they already official when book 7 starts. A lot of people want to see them get together, but I just don't think there will be much time for their romance in the final book, and besides, we only get to see what Harry sees (as a general rule), so we only get glimpses, anyway. Which leaves fun stuff for fanfic writers.

Harry and Ginny - I don't think they had a permanent break up. I can't help but wonder if the entire reason for the Remus/Tonks stuff in DH was for the setting up of Harry and Ginny in this book. But then, I've never been right at predicting what's going to happen in an HP book, so why should now be any different.

Another spoiler - Ginny and Ron are really evil. Harry and Hermione must battle them and defeat them, and then Harry and Hermione fall madly in love. Only it turns out they're really siblings, and the entire relationship is platonic, of course!

That's a foiler, though, to hide the best spoiler, of course, is that Harry's mind actually cracked from the way the Dursley's treated him, and he's in a mental institution.

Blogger
Blogger
rotflol
Love all the spoilers. Really funny!

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."
-Lucille Ball
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Aargh! I can't BELIEVE I missed the Citizen Kane reference the first time around! How dumb am I?

*headdesk*

“Is he dead, Lois?”

“No! But I was really mad and I wanted to kick him between the legs and pull his nose off and put out his eyes with a freshly sharpened pencil and disembowel him with a dull letter opener and strangle him with his own intestines but I stopped myself just in time!”
- Further Down The Road by Terry Leatherwood.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ROTFLMAO! Too funny, especially the sled reference! Citizen Kane bored the hell out of me in High School<g> laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard