Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
So I was just wondering if anyone else has/had a pet(s) named after Superman characters, whether the thought was the L&C versions of those characters or not? My kitten is solid black, but when the sun hits him it looks like he has chocolate tiger stripes, and I thought, "secret identity," when I first saw it.

From Pheremone, My Lovely:

Clark: Lois! Please! Get a grip!
Lois: Believe me, I’d love to!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww that's cute! laugh I call my puppy (Casey) Clark sometimes... but that's just.. because... I'm not even sure. I guess I just like to. She's a girl. :p But she responds to both C names. wink But that's more of me just being a little wierd than any kind of name compulsion. But this should probably be in the 'Lois and Clark' folder rather than "fanfic related."

--Laura

Thanks to CapeFetish for the awesome icon. smile
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
Thanks smile . I'm fairly new to the boards and I actually just came back (to check my post) because I realized I posted in the wrong area, and was gonna see if I could delete/change where it was, and voila!, someone had moved it. Thank-you whichever moderator smile

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I think my family would never let me call a pet after L&C...
even though I really really wanted to at one point....

they thought I was crazy
and don't even know I write on these forums

You can't have MANSLAUGHTER without LAUGHTER

The Neuroscientist: Eating glass makes you smart...do you want to see what you can learn?
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I just discovered LnC about a year ago.. Otherwise maybe I would've named one of my cats Bobby Bigmouth (she eats *everything* she can get her paws on; meat (including my fingers), cupcakes, food for the goldfish, ... once, when she was really hungry, she even ate a screw out of the wall dizzy )

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Blogger
Blogger
I'd love to name one of my pets after a LnC character, but nobody in my family would ever let me do it. it would be fun though, as my cats are the craziest things introduced to planet earth, and the cutest things around.

Genevieve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Well, we named one of our dogs after a character on Star Trek, and the other after one from Babylon 5... but that was a long time ago. Since I started obsessing about L&C, we've mostly added kids rather than pets. And my husband, for some reason, really didn't want me to name my kids Lois or Clark goofy

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Freelance Reporter
OP Offline
Freelance Reporter
If Clark had been female I think I would have named her Lois... my Clark is wonderful at getting into trouble and at times dangles over the jaws of death...

...He climbs from an apple tree onto the roof of the back addition to the house so he can look in the window upstairs (part of the original house) and see the birds that our tenants have. About two weeks ago he managed to break through the screen so he could go after the birds. The cage was big enough though so that they could huddle in the center and Clark's little legs and claws couldn't reach them thankfully...

...he popped the air pillow thing that's meant to float in the pool over the winter and now that it's too warm for ice he walks down the cover to splash in the water that's accumulated...

...he just narrowly missed getting hit by a car last week after he darted out in front of it...

...he climbs in the shower after you're done to play with the water droplets rolling down the wall...

...he drops his toys in the dogs' water dishes and then runs around the house with soggy stuffed mice...

...he brings live mice into the house and kills them inside (Look Mom! I'm a good hunter!)...

...he surprise attacks my 16 year old cat Ashes and she royally kicks his behind...

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard