Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#209285 12/28/06 10:50 PM
Lolly Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
HI GUYs! How was your Christmas? and your presents?
I'm very happy beacause my best friend gave me a bath&shower gel[I don't know how to name it] with the shape of Superman...it's so cute!!
He knows my Superman mania and told me when he saw it he couldn't not buy it hyper

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
#209286 12/29/06 02:18 AM
M
Merriwether
Merriwether
M
My husband gave me a Superman t-shirt. It's embarrassing how happy I was to get it! And he also made a donation to the Christopher Reeve foundation, so he got the dos tags with the S shield. One went on my keychain and the other is hanging up at work.

My present to myself was a new leather jacket!

lisa in the sky with diamonds
#209287 12/29/06 12:03 PM
P
Columnist
Columnist
P
My young brother gave me a part of the money to buy The Ultimate Collection (14 DVDs) - I paid myself for the rest of the money.

My big sister gave me a Superman clock very cool.

My mother offered me a pillow and a beautiful blanket Superman. So now, everybody's joking about me sleeping with the man of stell on top of me. LOL

My other presents have nothing to do with Superman so I won't talk about it.

#209288 12/29/06 01:41 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I got Season 3 of Smallville. hehehe! Well... he might not be Superman yet, but you know. *lol* And I bought seasons 1&2 today at a boxing week sale. hehehe! I have 'em all now. wee!!

My present to myself was a sterling silver pendant in the form of.... yes... the S shield. hehe! Cost a fortune considering its size and all, but OMG was it ever worth it! smile Who knows, maybe it'll even give me some strength when I go in to job interviews. smile

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
#209289 12/29/06 02:34 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
I made my husband go small this year and I guess he tried his best. I followed the budget but he didn't. Hehehe. It was basicly a monkey/Superman/ipod clippy thing theme. No monkies dressed in a cape...nope.
As for the Superman stuff:
I got Season 4 of LnC
SR
Superman t-shirt iron ons
SR stickers
gooey kryptonite

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#209290 12/29/06 03:03 PM
T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
Since several of my buddies are comic fans, I did alright in the relm of Superman related gifts. I got the limited edition Superman Returns statue that shows Superman and Lois flying above the Daily Planet globe. I also received a page of original art from Action comics #836 (page 12). It is basically a retelling of the comic book revelation scene; where Clark reveals that he's Superman to Lois.

Tank (who also bought himself the Superman ultimate DVD collection for Christmas)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard