Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Lolly Christmas presents - 12/29/06 02:50 AM
HI GUYs! How was your Christmas? and your presents?
I'm very happy beacause my best friend gave me a bath&shower gel[I don't know how to name it] with the shape of Superman...it's so cute!!
He knows my Superman mania and told me when he saw it he couldn't not buy it hyper
Posted By: MrsMosley Re: Christmas presents - 12/29/06 06:18 AM
My husband gave me a Superman t-shirt. It's embarrassing how happy I was to get it! And he also made a donation to the Christopher Reeve foundation, so he got the dos tags with the S shield. One went on my keychain and the other is hanging up at work.

My present to myself was a new leather jacket!
Posted By: Poussin Re: Christmas presents - 12/29/06 04:03 PM
My young brother gave me a part of the money to buy The Ultimate Collection (14 DVDs) - I paid myself for the rest of the money.

My big sister gave me a Superman clock very cool.

My mother offered me a pillow and a beautiful blanket Superman. So now, everybody's joking about me sleeping with the man of stell on top of me. LOL

My other presents have nothing to do with Superman so I won't talk about it.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Christmas presents - 12/29/06 05:41 PM
I got Season 3 of Smallville. hehehe! Well... he might not be Superman yet, but you know. *lol* And I bought seasons 1&2 today at a boxing week sale. hehehe! I have 'em all now. wee!!

My present to myself was a sterling silver pendant in the form of.... yes... the S shield. hehe! Cost a fortune considering its size and all, but OMG was it ever worth it! smile Who knows, maybe it'll even give me some strength when I go in to job interviews. smile
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Christmas presents - 12/29/06 06:34 PM
I made my husband go small this year and I guess he tried his best. I followed the budget but he didn't. Hehehe. It was basicly a monkey/Superman/ipod clippy thing theme. No monkies dressed in a cape...nope.
As for the Superman stuff:
I got Season 4 of LnC
SR
Superman t-shirt iron ons
SR stickers
gooey kryptonite
Posted By: Tank Re: Christmas presents - 12/29/06 07:03 PM
Since several of my buddies are comic fans, I did alright in the relm of Superman related gifts. I got the limited edition Superman Returns statue that shows Superman and Lois flying above the Daily Planet globe. I also received a page of original art from Action comics #836 (page 12). It is basically a retelling of the comic book revelation scene; where Clark reveals that he's Superman to Lois.

Tank (who also bought himself the Superman ultimate DVD collection for Christmas)
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards