Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
#205791 01/20/06 09:07 AM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Granted. You now spend all of your time frantically ping-ponging backward and forward in time - never staying in one period long enough to even talk to the other people in that time. Enjoy! wink

I wish all of my med school loans were already paid off.

Jill goofy

Beaker: Special Talents: Scientific assistant, Victim
Last Book Read: "1001 Meeps to a Bigger Vocabulary"
Quote: "Meep! Meep! Meep!"
Never Leaves Home Without: Medical Coverage
#205792 01/20/06 10:30 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted! A well-meaning relative comes in and pays all of your debts. Unfortunately, he borrowed money from the mob to do it, and now they're after both of you for the first high-intrest installment...

I wish...

You know what? I'm sensing a trend here.

You people are never going to give me what I want, are you? You're just going to take whatever I ask for and ruin it. Is that it, huh? Is that your game? Do you find this amusing?

Okay, well, if that's the way it's going to be...

I wish Lex Luthor was alive and well.

So there.

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#205793 01/20/06 10:54 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
If that's the way you want it, Paul...

Granted. Lex Luthor is alive in all his glory, able to use the Internet. However, he is very displeased that a Google search of his name gives as top result a number of L&C sites, where he is always portrayed as an evil villain, not to mention that a good number of FoLCs hate him. And because he can't be bothered to look up who hate him and who don't, he decides to have all known FoLCs around the world murdered. Including you.

I wish my Advanced Mathematics homework for tomorrow morning would do itself.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#205794 01/20/06 01:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally posted by Anna B. the Greek:
I wish my Advanced Mathematics homework for tomorrow morning would do itself.
Granted. Ever see Fantasia as a kid? wink

I wish I were Spider-Man.....

#205795 01/21/06 05:43 PM
D
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
D
Granted! It's an awful shame that something went wrong and you look more like a spider than you do a man. But hey, I'm sure all those extra legs are useful when you're running away from the giant Nike in the sky...

I wish I could find this CD I've been looking for.

'I just kind of died for you;
You just kind of stared at me'
- Aurora, Foo Fighters
#205796 01/21/06 06:40 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted, but your attempt to steal it from the US National Music Museum 's Hall of Rare Albums pits you against their surprisingly good security system. You did indeed find the CD, but weren't able to get your hands on it before you were caught and turned over to the police. Your hearing is scheduled for some time about 6 months from now. Good luck.

I wish the various companies I deal with (McAfee, Comcast, Dell, etc) all had free, readily accessible technical support, provided by a friendly, helpful, and competent* US-based staff.

Paul

*Like Karen...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
#205797 01/22/06 04:38 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Granted! But can you speak Punjabi, Gujarati or Urdu? Because the Indian computer industry has become so amazingly successful that they've taken over all those firms and outsourced their tech support to the US, but haven't taught their staff English yet. wink

I wish the forthcoming Superman Returns film didn't have a plot derived entirely from its name.

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
#205798 01/22/06 05:21 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted! It now has no plot at all, and consists of 90 minutes of pointless fight scenes in which Superman gets beaten up by every known villain in existence, each of whom is in possession of every known form of Kryptonite in existence, while Lois Lane stands on the sidelines and screams inanely.

I wish I'd finished my coursework for the week. wink

BTW... now in Manchester, Phil? Changed jobs?

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#205799 01/22/06 12:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Granted, but the it allgets destroyed in a freak acident. You get thrown off your course and can never get work again, ending up living on the streets and eating McDonalds.

I wish Adolf Hitler and Joeseph Stalin were never born.....

#205800 01/23/06 01:20 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted. But the socio-economic forces which they harnessed are still in place. Someone else rises to power, and things go a little differently. WWII still happens, but this time it goes on for over a decade and ends in nuclear war, with bombs going off in cities around the world. Even more people die, and the survivors have to contend with radioactive fallout and nuclear winter.

I wish quality education was freely and readily available to everyone in the world.

#205801 01/23/06 01:31 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Granted! However, because everyone is now intellectual, toilets back up, there's trash in the street, and world war 3 is started over arguments in evolution. Cockroaches take over, learn to read the textbooks, and laugh at we call "knowledge".

And thanks, Paul, for the compliment! I like being called competent. laugh

I wish.. hmm. I wish Godiva's hot chocolate and Bailey's irish cream liquor tasted good together.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
#205802 01/23/06 03:01 PM
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Granted. Godiva chocolates and Bailey's now taste great together. So great in fact that you indulge in a disgusting amount of them both, causing your stomach intense distress, eventually resulting in severe nausea AND being hungover. To top it all off, you have an important meeting with your boss at work the next day so you have to go. But you're so sick, you end up losing it all over your boss and getting fired. So now you're so poor you couldn't possibly afford Godiva chocolates or Bailey's, even if you wanted them, which you now don't b/c just the thought of them makes you feel ill.

I wish I didn't live so far away from my husband so I could spend his birthday with him.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
#205803 01/24/06 07:02 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Granted, your husband moves to where you live (Why don't you live together if you don't mind me asking?) but he dies in a car accident on the way there. (Too harsh?)

I wish Buffy Summers never came to Sunnydale....

Oh no wait, that's someone else's wish.....

I wish I had a million dollars (American dollars). In cash, in a safe, hidden where only I can get to it, completely indestructible and completely legally mine.

#205804 01/24/06 08:13 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted! You do! One million US dollars, all in lovely crisp Monopoly money. smile

I wish I could think of something interesting to cook for dinner.

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
#205805 01/24/06 09:42 AM
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
How about turkey with mashed-peas-and-aubergine filling and pineapple-and-whiskey sauce? Sounds interesting enough, no? Too bad it tastes horrible. Four hours of cooking gone to waste...

I wish that the snowy weather we're having will not lead to power outage or water frozen in the pipes.

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
#205806 01/24/06 11:44 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Granted! No sooner has 20 feet of snow fallen than a warm air mass moves up from the south, and there's a massive thaw. All you have to worry about now is flooding -- but not anywhere where it will cause the power to go out. Of course, a lot of people die of electrocution when the water hits live power cables...

After a day of marking which was rather depressing, I wish more of my students had passed their exams. :rolleyes:

Ping! Ping!! Ping!!! -- Mother Box
She's such a chatterbox at times...
#205807 01/24/06 11:59 AM
Top Banana
Top Banana
Granted. They passed them right on their way to the local pub. Oh, you wanted them to sit the exams and then pass them? Sorry!

I wish my feet weren't like blocks of ice despite being huddled up beside a radiator.

Yvonne

#205808 01/24/06 01:33 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Side note before granting this wish, know the feeling of freezing feet!

Granted your feet are now warm to bad it is caused by the radiator catching fire and burning your feet now they are not only warm but defintely toasty too! evil

I wish it would rain so the drought can finally break

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#205809 01/24/06 06:57 PM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Granted! It rains! The drought is over! Everyone is so happy about this that they all immediately fill up their pools, water their dying lawns, and take nice long showers. Within a week, the drought is worse than it was before.

You wish for it to rain again, and it does! Only this time, it rains so hard that it's dangerous to go outside. Some of the more fragile things take heavy damage. Of course, it's acid rain, too, so you're even worse off. Then the harbour floods. Dams overflow and then start to break. Soil is eroded and washed away. Oh, and there's mud all over the place.

Among those who did go out in the rain were the rugby and soccer teams. It's too bad that such dedication is so poorly rewarded. Seems exercising in the rain like that isn't so good for your immune system. Most of them come down with a particularly bad strain of the flu, and are unable to play for months while they recover not just from the illness but the ensuing dehydration and such.

But hey, no more drought problems!

I wish humans could read and project thoughts and feelings at will, so that there would be no more lies, no more misunderstandings, and no more prejudices based on superficial differences.

#205810 01/25/06 05:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Granted, too bad terrorists can now read the thoughts of those in charge of sercurity. Millions die as a result.

I wish someone would write one of my suggestions on my "Fanfics I'd Like To See" thread.......

Page 10 of 14 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard