Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#205227 11/27/05 07:28 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Hi FoLCs wave

Gee, I have been missing you lots. Here am I in this freezing to death country (at least for this braz) wishing everybody is fine.

I havent had acess to internet lately and I am very lucky to have it for the next 5 minutes lol

I cant acess my e-mail nor the boards amd it has been for a while now without any predictions of return.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I'm fine and that I have been very busy here in London. But... I havent forgotten you. I've made two videos (one for the fundraising project and one to be posted, God knows when.

Sara, If you're out there, I'm struggling to find a way to send you the video I made. I've changed the song to another one which the squirrel knows and can tell you about. I did that because i can't download episodes at the moment and with the few I had, I could make this really nice one. I hope you like it.

To you all, my heart. I am missing you guys a lot.

Barks and Licks from London.

MDL. devil

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
#205228 11/27/05 12:22 PM
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
So glad to hear you're doing all right, Erica!! smile

As for the video... if it's under 10mbs, you can attach it in email. Otherwise you can use one of those filesharing sites like yousendit.com and send me the link. If neither of those work for you, try to email me and we'll discuss other options. smile Can't wait to see what you've come up with. laugh

Take care!! And keep warm over there. wink

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

#205229 11/28/05 06:52 PM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Hi,
I hope you are having a great time. I have only been able to get into my mail twice for the past two months. My computer is dumb.
Sigh, I hope I can go to where you are one day. I made it close, but not close enough one time.
I'm trying to find that file that was sent to me to BR. It got corupted I think b/c I can't find it. I lost more of my stuff. I think my hard drive is going. *sniffle* I'm hoping for a new computer for Xmas, but it looks like I'll be saving for a house b/c my new apt is just too loud (the wind sounds like wolves hallowing and it makes the metal vibrate). I can't sleep b/c of it. Make-up isn't helping me look awake anymore. haha.
All the best,
ROO

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#205230 11/29/05 12:02 PM
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Erica! /me rushes to hug Erica. hyper

Don't take no for an answer from whoever's responsible for getting you back online, you hear? We're missing you here - especially your vignettes! laugh

{{{{{hugs}}}}

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
#205231 12/01/05 10:13 AM
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks for the welcome back, guys.

I think I am getting lucky these days and wireless connections have been helping me, even though I don't pay for them. notworthy I miss making the MLTVs as well, but I think these days my brain only works for working times. On my free time I just sleep.

Nahhh, to be honest I'm trying to work on my story and changing lots of things concerning characterization, B-plots, condensing stuff, and correcting some vocab.

I think you were right when you said I should wait until I come here. Although things haven't changed that much, I think I'm getting the hang of it now. laugh

Roo, I really appreciate you still wanting to help me with it. I will try to send it to you from the beginning then. I've changed quite a lot of things so I think it would be better to get a big chunk and read it when you have time. Most of the first part was BR-ed by you or Labby (some by Jenny Debb) but it is always great to have a third (or fourth or fifth..)
opinion. wink

Still around, still thinking of you, still trying to get some idea for my next MLTV, still connected (YAY!),

hugs,

MDL.

PS: Hey Labby!! How about you coming to visit me? We live close now! laugh

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard