Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
...I'm guessing that our own Annette will be the first to get to see HP 4: The Goblet of Fire, and I'm supremely jealous. I most likely won't see it until after Thanksgiving when the grandparents can watch the kiddies.

So any reports here will be greatly appreciated. Since I know what happens, no worry about spoilers. wink

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Countdown commence!

My best friend decided a bunch of us need to go to the midnight viewing, so we got our tickets ahead of time. And everyone's calling me an old fogey for not wanting to show up at midnight for a 2.30 hour viewing and then have to go to class the next morning. But nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the movie!

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
*shifts feet*

*holds out her pre-ordered tickets for Friday night*

blush

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
/me joins Annette in the pre-booked Friday corner... wink

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
lynnm Offline OP
Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
/me sniffs in extreme envy of Annette, Jen and Wendy and wonders if it would be worth going without the hubby in order to get to see the movie sooner and then wonders at the possibility of getting a ticket to any of the showings this weekend.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Merriwether
Merriwether
I'm hoping to see it on Friday. The hubby works until 6pm, and sometimes works over, so it's hard to tell when we can go. Right now, the theatres around us have 1 screen at 7pm, but I know they'll add more screens by Friday. If not Friday, then maybe Saturday. laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Ya know, Lynn, I know guys who know guys... <g>

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
/me waves around her four tickets for Friday night at 7pm goofy

Sara laugh

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I'm trying to get a huge group of friends together to see a Saturday showing. Since they're from all over the place, though, it's been a bit hard to agree on theatres. And the one that seems the best, if you'd believe it, doesn't have their showtimes listed for HP yet and you can't buy tickets 'til they do! *cry* I may give up and go to Annapolis if it doesn't post them within a day or two.

E
Columnist
Columnist
E
I will be going with my Star Trek fan club on Sunday afternoon. Yay!

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
By the way, I just got back, and it was *amazing*. I was a little worried just because movie 3 didn't exactly live up to my expectations, although it was alright. Movie 4 on the other hand...amazing. I'll probably come back for more comments, but for now, sleep is the first thing on my agenda. goofy

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Wow. clap

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Merriwether
Merriwether
I agree with Jen. Much better than 3. Sure, some parts were a bit confusing if you hadn't read the books (I had to explain some stuff to the hubby), but it was still great.

And I want my own Fred and George! laugh

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Blogger
Blogger
You all are making me incredibly jealous! I'm in a tiny college town without a car and the only theater showing HP4 is too hard to get to without one. wallbash I have to wait until Thanksgiving break to go. I suppose I'll have to be content with you guys ranting about how wonderful it was. Just, no spoilers, please!

Foxy-J AKA Jenny

Wash: Everything looks good from here...Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land." I think we should call it "your grave!" Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
I'm waiting until December 2 when I can see Goblet of Fire in IMAX. I might see it earlier in a regular theater, but I really want to see it when it comes to our local IMAX theater.

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard