Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: lynnm So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 02:06 PM
...I'm guessing that our own Annette will be the first to get to see HP 4: The Goblet of Fire, and I'm supremely jealous. I most likely won't see it until after Thanksgiving when the grandparents can watch the kiddies.

So any reports here will be greatly appreciated. Since I know what happens, no worry about spoilers. wink

Lynn
Posted By: Shadow Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 02:25 PM
Countdown commence!

My best friend decided a bunch of us need to go to the midnight viewing, so we got our tickets ahead of time. And everyone's calling me an old fogey for not wanting to show up at midnight for a 2.30 hour viewing and then have to go to class the next morning. But nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the movie!

JD
Posted By: amciotola Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 02:55 PM
*shifts feet*

*holds out her pre-ordered tickets for Friday night*

blush
Posted By: Wendymr Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 03:26 PM
/me joins Annette in the pre-booked Friday corner... wink

Wendy smile
Posted By: lynnm Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 04:50 PM
/me sniffs in extreme envy of Annette, Jen and Wendy and wonders if it would be worth going without the hubby in order to get to see the movie sooner and then wonders at the possibility of getting a ticket to any of the showings this weekend.

Lynn
Posted By: Karen Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 06:48 PM
I'm hoping to see it on Friday. The hubby works until 6pm, and sometimes works over, so it's hard to tell when we can go. Right now, the theatres around us have 1 screen at 7pm, but I know they'll add more screens by Friday. If not Friday, then maybe Saturday. laugh
Posted By: amciotola Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 08:00 PM
Ya know, Lynn, I know guys who know guys... <g>
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 08:25 PM
/me waves around her four tickets for Friday night at 7pm goofy

Sara laugh
Posted By: Meerkat Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/14/05 10:52 PM
I'm trying to get a huge group of friends together to see a Saturday showing. Since they're from all over the place, though, it's been a bit hard to agree on theatres. And the one that seems the best, if you'd believe it, doesn't have their showtimes listed for HP yet and you can't buy tickets 'til they do! *cry* I may give up and go to Annapolis if it doesn't post them within a day or two.
Posted By: EmilyH Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/17/05 09:54 PM
I will be going with my Star Trek fan club on Sunday afternoon. Yay!
Posted By: Shadow Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/18/05 04:07 AM
By the way, I just got back, and it was *amazing*. I was a little worried just because movie 3 didn't exactly live up to my expectations, although it was alright. Movie 4 on the other hand...amazing. I'll probably come back for more comments, but for now, sleep is the first thing on my agenda. goofy

JD
Posted By: Wendymr Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/18/05 10:25 PM
Wow. clap

Wendy smile
Posted By: Karen Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/18/05 10:44 PM
I agree with Jen. Much better than 3. Sure, some parts were a bit confusing if you hadn't read the books (I had to explain some stuff to the hubby), but it was still great.

And I want my own Fred and George! laugh
Posted By: Foxy-J Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/19/05 10:34 PM
You all are making me incredibly jealous! I'm in a tiny college town without a car and the only theater showing HP4 is too hard to get to without one. wallbash I have to wait until Thanksgiving break to go. I suppose I'll have to be content with you guys ranting about how wonderful it was. Just, no spoilers, please!

Foxy-J AKA Jenny
Posted By: RL Re: So...Harry Potter 4 Countdown, Anyone? - 11/21/05 11:40 PM
I'm waiting until December 2 when I can see Goblet of Fire in IMAX. I might see it earlier in a regular theater, but I really want to see it when it comes to our local IMAX theater.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards