Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#199163 02/05/04 08:17 AM
Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Just wanted to let you guys know that Pel is back on the scene, and recuperating after a rather nasty virus frown She's feeling much better now, though, and I've been comissioned to tell you guys that she loves you all and will be back soon!! Therefore, Once Upon a December part 2 will be posted just as soon as she manages to get it out to me smile

Best wishes, Pel! I'm sending all my Peter-Pan-ish thoughts over to you - get well soon, you hear? {{{hugs}}} sloppy

Sara smile

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Good to hear you're doing better, Pel! Hurry up and get well soon. smile We've been missing you.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Top Banana
Top Banana
Welcome back, Pel. smile I'm glad to hear you're doing much better again. Just take it easy, we'll still be here!

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Top Banana
Top Banana
Glad you're feeling better Pelican! smile1

We missed you!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, Pel's feeling better smile Viruses can be terribly miserable things, so it's good to know this one's finally gone! Welcome back to the land of the living wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
RL Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Glad to have you back. dance We were getting worried having not heard from you in a while! Get better!

-- Roger

"The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." -- Benjamin Franklin
Merriwether
Merriwether
We were worried! I'm so glad Pelican is doing better!! smile1

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Top Banana
Top Banana
Yay Pel!!

So glad to hear you are feeling better. This must have been one awful virus to bring you so low for so long. Well, good riddance to it, I say! wink

Welcome back.

Lynn

You know that boy'd walk on water for you? Or he'd drown tryin'. -Perry White to Lois in Just Say Noah
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Aww... thanks, guys blush

Yes, I'm doing much better now, thank god smile I sit up most of the time, even walking some (even took a walk yesterday, wohoo! laugh ), and it's getting better!

I just have to say how sorry I am about Once Upon a Decembember. Part 2 will be up very shortly, and Sara will have all of it. So, even if I get hit by a car, thrown off a building, get amnesia, whatever, then Sara will post it, no matter what wink

I also feel a little guilty about...ahm...well, someone on IRC mentioned that maybe there was just the tiniest possibility that I had some...err...well, trailers for fanfic. All I can say is that if you guys still want to see more - even now that the Fabolous Lynn entered the scene <g> I'm still just *blown away*!! She's such a natural! thumbsup - then I'll send some for upload as soon as I get the chance.

I'll fix all of this between my too-numerous-to-mention naps.

Pel smile

Such a little thing really, a kiss...most people don't give it a moment's consideration. They kiss on meeting, they kiss on parting, that simple touching of flesh is taken entirely for granted as a basic human right.

Susan Kay
Top Banana
Top Banana
Trailers?? Did you say you had some more TRAILERS??

BRING EM ON! hyper

We LOVE THEM..the more the merrier I always say.

~Liz wink

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
Sorcha Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
I just have to say how sorry I am about Once Upon a Decembember. Part 2 will be up very shortly, and Sara will have all of it. So, even if I get hit by a car, thrown off a building, get amnesia, whatever, then Sara will post it, no matter what.
Pel!!! Do not tempt fate!!!

Just a quick note - sorry if I'm hjjacking your thread wink - did you get that email/uploaded file, the one with the hard-to-miss title? <g> Eircom burped a little while sending it, and knowing our history with files going missing and bouncing back and thwapping the other one in the face and... <g>. Just making sure...

Sara [really! Busy at work! laugh ]

Death: Easy, Bill. You'll give yourself a heart attack and ruin my vacation.

Meet Joe Black
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tsk, Pel - how can you ask that? With over 2,000 stories on the Archive, the more trailers the merrier, we all say!

Bring 'em on, girl! Your fans are avidly waiting!

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
smile1

Tricia cool

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard