Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Sorcha Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/05/04 12:17 PM
Just wanted to let you guys know that Pel is back on the scene, and recuperating after a rather nasty virus frown She's feeling much better now, though, and I've been comissioned to tell you guys that she loves you all and will be back soon!! Therefore, Once Upon a December part 2 will be posted just as soon as she manages to get it out to me smile

Best wishes, Pel! I'm sending all my Peter-Pan-ish thoughts over to you - get well soon, you hear? {{{hugs}}} sloppy

Sara smile
Posted By: LabRat Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/05/04 12:19 PM
Good to hear you're doing better, Pel! Hurry up and get well soon. smile We've been missing you.

LabRat smile
Posted By: Saskia Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/05/04 12:21 PM
Welcome back, Pel. smile I'm glad to hear you're doing much better again. Just take it easy, we'll still be here!

Saskia
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/05/04 12:25 PM
Glad you're feeling better Pelican! smile1

We missed you!

~Liz
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/05/04 12:28 PM
Yay, Pel's feeling better smile Viruses can be terribly miserable things, so it's good to know this one's finally gone! Welcome back to the land of the living wink

PJ
Posted By: RL Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/05/04 12:50 PM
Glad to have you back. dance We were getting worried having not heard from you in a while! Get better!
Posted By: rivka Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/05/04 03:19 PM
We were worried! I'm so glad Pelican is doing better!! smile1
Posted By: lynnm Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/05/04 06:48 PM
Yay Pel!!

So glad to hear you are feeling better. This must have been one awful virus to bring you so low for so long. Well, good riddance to it, I say! wink

Welcome back.

Lynn
Posted By: Pelican Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/06/04 07:50 AM
Aww... thanks, guys blush

Yes, I'm doing much better now, thank god smile I sit up most of the time, even walking some (even took a walk yesterday, wohoo! laugh ), and it's getting better!

I just have to say how sorry I am about Once Upon a Decembember. Part 2 will be up very shortly, and Sara will have all of it. So, even if I get hit by a car, thrown off a building, get amnesia, whatever, then Sara will post it, no matter what wink

I also feel a little guilty about...ahm...well, someone on IRC mentioned that maybe there was just the tiniest possibility that I had some...err...well, trailers for fanfic. All I can say is that if you guys still want to see more - even now that the Fabolous Lynn entered the scene <g> I'm still just *blown away*!! She's such a natural! thumbsup - then I'll send some for upload as soon as I get the chance.

I'll fix all of this between my too-numerous-to-mention naps.

Pel smile
Posted By: Supes1fan Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/06/04 09:51 AM
Trailers?? Did you say you had some more TRAILERS??

BRING EM ON! hyper

We LOVE THEM..the more the merrier I always say.

~Liz wink
Posted By: Sorcha Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/06/04 12:30 PM
I just have to say how sorry I am about Once Upon a Decembember. Part 2 will be up very shortly, and Sara will have all of it. So, even if I get hit by a car, thrown off a building, get amnesia, whatever, then Sara will post it, no matter what.
Pel!!! Do not tempt fate!!!

Just a quick note - sorry if I'm hjjacking your thread wink - did you get that email/uploaded file, the one with the hard-to-miss title? <g> Eircom burped a little while sending it, and knowing our history with files going missing and bouncing back and thwapping the other one in the face and... <g>. Just making sure...

Sara [really! Busy at work! laugh ]
Posted By: LabRat Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/06/04 12:49 PM
Tsk, Pel - how can you ask that? With over 2,000 stories on the Archive, the more trailers the merrier, we all say!

Bring 'em on, girl! Your fans are avidly waiting!

LabRat smile
Posted By: TriciaW Re: Pelican is Back!!!!!! - 02/06/04 08:31 PM
smile1

Tricia cool
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards