Next Thread
Print Thread
MissyG Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
URGENT MESSAGE FROM THE NORTH POLE
TO: ALL CONCERNED

Effective immediately, I will no longer be able to serve the Southern portion of the United States on Christmas Eve. Due to earth’s current overwhelming population my contract has been renegotiated.

Rest assured, southern children will be in good hands with your local replacement – Bubba Claus – who happens to be my third cousin. (Bubba’s side of the family is from the South Pole.) My cousin shares my goal of delivering toys to good boys and girls; however, there are a few differences between us. Please note:

1. There is no danger of a Grinch stealing your presents from Bubba Claus. He has a gun rack on his sleigh and a bumper sticker that reads: “These toys insured by Smith and Wesson.”

2. Bubba Claus prefers RC colas and Moon pies to milk and cookies and he doesn’t smoke a pipe. He dips a little snuff though, so please have an empty spit can handy.

3. Bubba Claus’ sleigh is pulled by floppy-eared coon dogs instead of reindeer, I once made the mistake of loaning him a couple of my reindeer; Blitzens’s head now overlooks Bubba’s fireplace.

4. You won’t hear “On Comet, on Cupid, on Donner and Blitzen” from Bubba Claus. Instead you’ll hear, “On Earnhardt, on Andretti, on Elliott and Petty.

5. “Ho, ho, ho !” has been replaced by “Yee Haw !“

6. And finally, Bubba Claus doesn’t wear a belt. If I were you, I’d make sure your wife and kids turn the other way when he bends over to put presents under the tree.

Sincerely Yours,
Santa Claus

Merriwether
Merriwether
ROTFL!!! Bubba Claus ... I love it.

Kathy

Merriwether
Merriwether
LOL! Now I know why I've been hearing Nascar on Christmas night. Thank goodness I'm spending Christmas up north this year, cause I sure don't want to see Bubba Claus bend over! eek

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
laugh

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
For more Christmas funnies, go

here

and here

Wendy laugh

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
ROTFL

laugh laugh laugh

It truly is scary how well that describes my state (Alabama, land of the nothing, plus NASCAR and Moon Pies.)

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Top Banana
Top Banana
Omg!!
rotflol

That is such an awful thing to say about Blitzen, though. LOL.

And Wendy, those clips are absolutely adorable (Except for the creepy iron mask)!

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)

Moderated by  KSaraSara 

Link Copied to Clipboard