Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Thank you, Pam! goofy

I've been wanting to get back into reading fic on the mbs again, but I couldn't handle the idea of trying to play catch-up. I needed something short and sweet to get started with, and you go ahead and post something as delightful as this! thumbsup

For the record, I twigged when she called him "Mr. Kent" rather than Superman. I read it after whatever tweaking you'd done so I've no idea about the additions or subtractions. smile You did miss a few past tenses, though: "He really looked miserable" rather than "looks" and "I think that shocked him" rather than "shocks."

Lovely piece, Pam! A great little "dimension rewrite" rather than ep rewrite, and extremely satisfying. smile

Hazel, happy to be FDKing again

Lois: You know the deal.
Clark: Superman gets the guys in capes, Lois and Clark get the guys in suits.

-- Action Comics 827
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great story. clap

Until she hears that the guy who wants her dead has died himself."

"Lex Luthor," Clark whispers.

I nod. "So then, she makes her way back to the States. Still using her fake identity."
eek How did Luthor die?

He starts to smile. "Let me guess -- she uses her fake identity to get close to me, and ask me all sorts of questions to find out if I'm an obsessed lunatic or not."

"She figures if you are, she can go back to Europe. No harm done."

"But?"

"Well... maybe she finds out that she likes you." I give him a little smile. "And that she'd really like to go to dinner with you. Without any false pretenses."

He smiles back. "I think I like that theory. So... is she planning to take her old name back?"

"Not right away -- she has to write up her interview with Superman first. As an impartial outside journalist."
clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Pam, these stories were great - I loved them! Waffy, snappy dialogue, and a kiss at the end!! smile

What's next on the agenda?

Vicki (who hopes to be back...someday...how is everyone?) help

The world is made up of three kinds of people: those who can count, and those who can't.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I loved it! It was great. I thought she was who she said she was right up to the end part about going out to dinner with him. Good story.

Is that a sequel I see on the boards? GTG read!
Nancy

It's always such an embarrassment. Having to do away with someone. It's like announcing to the world that you lack the savvy and the finesse to deal with the problem more creatively. I mean, there have been times, naturally, when I've had to have people eliminated, but it's always saddened me. I've always felt like I've let myself down somehow.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Online Content
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I'm a bit late on FDK for this, but well, better late then never laugh

So. At first I had no idea it was alt-world. That cleared up once you mentioned
He takes a deep breath. "She's a journalist who used to work
here at the Planet. She went missing in Africa four years ago,
and I'm trying to find her."
I had actually wondered if it was somewhere in the regular metropolis, with Clark being editor. The office was a real curve-ball. And who this Lyn-floozy having a crush on Lois' Superman?

I make a snap decision. "But I don't want it to be part of an
interview, so let's wrap this up. What do you think happened to
Lois in Africa?"
Oh, that's this Lyn-floozy having a crush on her Superman :p Well, I was about 99% sure.

A great vignette, Pam. Loved it.

Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard