Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
This was a quiz question somewhere and I failed it. I figured it was three (the almost-wedding to Lex, the wedding to Clark that turned into the clone arc, and the real wedding to Clark) but I must have missed some.

And I can't bear to go and re-watch the ARGH.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Technically speaking, the real Lois was only in a wedding gown twice - the almost wedding to Lex and the real wedding to Clark. We never see the real Lois in her gown during the ARGH - only the clone.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I faintly remember the real Lois trying on the wedding dress for a fitting before the wedding with Luthor. Am I wrong? It's been a while since I watched House of Luthor.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Virginia - you are right about the fitting. I just checked the House of Luthor script. BUT, that scene is only in Lex's head/video game where he is flying around like Superman. So I wouldn't count that as a real Lois in wedding gown moment. However, for a quiz, it would probably count as a 4th instance of Teri in a gown.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
What precisely counts as an instance? An episode? A scene?

If the trying-on-the-dressing-gown scene were counted separately, then might not the scene with Ellen pre-wedding also count as a separate instance from the aborted wedding itself? Granted, I personally would count the two scenes as a single incident, but I'm just trying to brainstorm other possible ways that the number could be higher than three (if you count either the ARGH clone or the fitting scene).

Iolanthe, do you recall what the "correct" answer was for the quiz?

Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Alas, the correct answer was not given. I did get the impression that it wasn't counting each scene; it was meant to be along the lines of "How many times did Lois get married or almost get married?"

Columnist
Columnist
My memory of the later seasons are pretty vague, now, but there was the bit where the Wedding Destroyer electrocutes Lois. I think that just sort of meshes into the real wedding, but maybe they're counting that?

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard