Lois & Clark Forums
This was a quiz question somewhere and I failed it. I figured it was three (the almost-wedding to Lex, the wedding to Clark that turned into the clone arc, and the real wedding to Clark) but I must have missed some.

And I can't bear to go and re-watch the ARGH.
Technically speaking, the real Lois was only in a wedding gown twice - the almost wedding to Lex and the real wedding to Clark. We never see the real Lois in her gown during the ARGH - only the clone.
I faintly remember the real Lois trying on the wedding dress for a fitting before the wedding with Luthor. Am I wrong? It's been a while since I watched House of Luthor.
Virginia - you are right about the fitting. I just checked the House of Luthor script. BUT, that scene is only in Lex's head/video game where he is flying around like Superman. So I wouldn't count that as a real Lois in wedding gown moment. However, for a quiz, it would probably count as a 4th instance of Teri in a gown.
What precisely counts as an instance? An episode? A scene?

If the trying-on-the-dressing-gown scene were counted separately, then might not the scene with Ellen pre-wedding also count as a separate instance from the aborted wedding itself? Granted, I personally would count the two scenes as a single incident, but I'm just trying to brainstorm other possible ways that the number could be higher than three (if you count either the ARGH clone or the fitting scene).

Iolanthe, do you recall what the "correct" answer was for the quiz?
Alas, the correct answer was not given. I did get the impression that it wasn't counting each scene; it was meant to be along the lines of "How many times did Lois get married or almost get married?"
My memory of the later seasons are pretty vague, now, but there was the bit where the Wedding Destroyer electrocutes Lois. I think that just sort of meshes into the real wedding, but maybe they're counting that?
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards