Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I'm a huge fan of Criminal Minds, & I just came across this:

Dean will be on Criminal Minds this season!! Eeeep!!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/criminal-minds-season-7-dean-cain-to.html

Edit:
I realized after I posted the photos link in the thread, that I could have just posted it in the original post: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/criminal-minds-episode-713-snake-eyes.html

.talk nerdy to me.
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Ooooh. I'll look forward to that. Dean is always so good at playing villains. laugh

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
C
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
C
Dean as serial killer... should be interesting wink .

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by carolm:
Dean as serial killer... should be interesting wink .
I've only seen bits and pieces of it on YouTube (so don't post any spoilers), but doesn't Dean Cain play a serial killer on Smallville at some point?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
I've only seen him in a handful of things, and none of them have been bad characters, so I'm kind of excited to see this!

I haven't seen the series, but I have seen some youtube clips of him on Smallville as well where he looked mighty scary, so you're probably right!

.talk nerdy to me.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
I've only seen him in a handful of things, and none of them have been bad characters,
He did a very good turn as a charming but callous, murdering SOB rapist in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. (Episode 07/08 - Starved):

After a dating service is linked to three rapes, Olivia goes undercover to ferret out the rapist and meets Mike Jergens, a surgeon who enjoys controlling the women in his life....
Well worth checking out if you catch it on reruns.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally posted by LabRat:
I've only seen him in a handful of things, and none of them have been bad characters,
He did a very good turn as a charming but callous, murdering SOB rapist in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. (Episode 07/08 - Starved):

After a dating service is linked to three rapes, Olivia goes undercover to ferret out the rapist and meets Mike Jergens, a surgeon who enjoys controlling the women in his life....
Well worth checking out if you catch it on reruns.

LabRat smile
Haha, then I probably have seen him in that. I used to watch SVU religiously (up until this season when Elliott left). I don't remember it though, so I may have to check it out!

.talk nerdy to me.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Behind the scenes photos are now available for your drooling pleasure!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/criminal-minds-episode-713-snake-eyes.html

.talk nerdy to me.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Helloooooooo, Nurse!

The promo for this episode just came out last night. STOKED!!

He looks so perfect & deeee-lish!

Promo

.talk nerdy to me.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Originally posted by LabRat:
I remember this! He was so good! Creepy, though. ("Clark, nooooo!" eek )

Molly
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Did anyone watch him on Criminal Minds last night? He was pheee-nom!! <3

.talk nerdy to me.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Dean was fantastic, he played the bad guy really well. The make up artist did a great job of making him look like hell.

Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.
Kerth
Kerth
Just caught some of this episode- and good lord! I don't think Dean's ever looked so creepy! It was actually quite scary...

I've only seen bits and pieces of it on YouTube (so don't post any spoilers), but doesn't Dean Cain play a serial killer on Smallville at some point?
Kind of... Dean played one Doctor Curtis Knox (initials CK wink ) in season 7 episode 4, "The Cure". No spoilers. I never watched Smallville (just as I don't usually watch CSI or Criminal Minds), but I get around to watching anything with Dean Cain in it. smile

By the way, Dean rejoined Bruce Campbell recently when he guest starred on Burn Notice.

Happy Watching! smile1

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
By the way, Dean rejoined Bruce Campbell recently when he guest starred on Burn Notice.
True, but they shared no screen time. According to Bruce, who did a live chat during that episode, their schedules did not mesh at all so he and Dean never saw one another on the Burn Notice set. frown

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Kerth
Kerth
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
True, but they shared no screen time. According to Bruce, who did a live chat during that episode, their schedules did not mesh at all so he and Dean never saw one another on the Burn Notice set. frown
Aw, too bad. frown I haven't caught it yet (I'm uber-behind on my tv watching scedule).

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eye witness.
--Mark Twain
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b]
Aw, too bad. frown I haven't caught it yet (I'm uber-behind on my tv watching scedule). [/b]
Ah! Well, the only other comment Bruce made about Dean was when Dean first came on screen. He wrote "Go Dean! My buddy from Lois and Clark!"

Dean looked great in the episode. I just not a huge BN fan, despite Bruce being in it.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard