Lois & Clark Forums
I'm a huge fan of Criminal Minds, & I just came across this:

Dean will be on Criminal Minds this season!! Eeeep!!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/criminal-minds-season-7-dean-cain-to.html

Edit:
I realized after I posted the photos link in the thread, that I could have just posted it in the original post: http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/criminal-minds-episode-713-snake-eyes.html
Ooooh. I'll look forward to that. Dean is always so good at playing villains. laugh

LabRat smile
Dean as serial killer... should be interesting wink .
Originally posted by carolm:
Dean as serial killer... should be interesting wink .
I've only seen bits and pieces of it on YouTube (so don't post any spoilers), but doesn't Dean Cain play a serial killer on Smallville at some point?
I've only seen him in a handful of things, and none of them have been bad characters, so I'm kind of excited to see this!

I haven't seen the series, but I have seen some youtube clips of him on Smallville as well where he looked mighty scary, so you're probably right!
I've only seen him in a handful of things, and none of them have been bad characters,
He did a very good turn as a charming but callous, murdering SOB rapist in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. (Episode 07/08 - Starved):

After a dating service is linked to three rapes, Olivia goes undercover to ferret out the rapist and meets Mike Jergens, a surgeon who enjoys controlling the women in his life....
Well worth checking out if you catch it on reruns.

LabRat smile
Originally posted by LabRat:
I've only seen him in a handful of things, and none of them have been bad characters,
He did a very good turn as a charming but callous, murdering SOB rapist in Law and Order: Special Victims Unit. (Episode 07/08 - Starved):

After a dating service is linked to three rapes, Olivia goes undercover to ferret out the rapist and meets Mike Jergens, a surgeon who enjoys controlling the women in his life....
Well worth checking out if you catch it on reruns.

LabRat smile
Haha, then I probably have seen him in that. I used to watch SVU religiously (up until this season when Elliott left). I don't remember it though, so I may have to check it out!
Behind the scenes photos are now available for your drooling pleasure!

http://www.spoilertv.com/2011/11/criminal-minds-episode-713-snake-eyes.html
Helloooooooo, Nurse!

The promo for this episode just came out last night. STOKED!!

He looks so perfect & deeee-lish!

Promo
Originally posted by LabRat:
I remember this! He was so good! Creepy, though. ("Clark, nooooo!" eek )
Did anyone watch him on Criminal Minds last night? He was pheee-nom!! <3
Dean was fantastic, he played the bad guy really well. The make up artist did a great job of making him look like hell.
Just caught some of this episode- and good lord! I don't think Dean's ever looked so creepy! It was actually quite scary...

I've only seen bits and pieces of it on YouTube (so don't post any spoilers), but doesn't Dean Cain play a serial killer on Smallville at some point?
Kind of... Dean played one Doctor Curtis Knox (initials CK wink ) in season 7 episode 4, "The Cure". No spoilers. I never watched Smallville (just as I don't usually watch CSI or Criminal Minds), but I get around to watching anything with Dean Cain in it. smile

By the way, Dean rejoined Bruce Campbell recently when he guest starred on Burn Notice.

Happy Watching! smile1
By the way, Dean rejoined Bruce Campbell recently when he guest starred on Burn Notice.
True, but they shared no screen time. According to Bruce, who did a live chat during that episode, their schedules did not mesh at all so he and Dean never saw one another on the Burn Notice set. frown
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
True, but they shared no screen time. According to Bruce, who did a live chat during that episode, their schedules did not mesh at all so he and Dean never saw one another on the Burn Notice set. frown
Aw, too bad. frown I haven't caught it yet (I'm uber-behind on my tv watching scedule).
Originally posted by Mouserocks:
Originally posted by Deadly Chakram:
[b]
Aw, too bad. frown I haven't caught it yet (I'm uber-behind on my tv watching scedule). [/b]
Ah! Well, the only other comment Bruce made about Dean was when Dean first came on screen. He wrote "Go Dean! My buddy from Lois and Clark!"

Dean looked great in the episode. I just not a huge BN fan, despite Bruce being in it.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards