Next Thread
Print Thread
#194045 06/01/10 05:04 AM
L
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
L
Sayo suggested in another thread (the Favorite Wedding Outfits post) that I post this question:

What one (G-rated!) outfit or piece of apparel would you have liked to have seen either Lois or Clark wear on the show?

My own answer to that (which I mentioned in the other thread) is that I would have loved to have seen Clark decked out in full Highland Scots regalia -- everything from the kilt to the sporran and skein dhu. Something along these lines . I did see a doctored (Photoshopped?) picture of him in such an outfit once. It had accompanied a fanfic in which he went to a Robbie Burns dinner. Unfortunately, I can't recall the name of the story.

Joy,
Lynn

#194046 06/01/10 05:43 AM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
*whistles*

For Clark, I got quite a few. LoL.

1. Gi and Hakama -- it's what kendo artists wear. I know it's reaching, but if they'd done a "Soulmates" thing with Clark as a rounin (masterless samurai) and Lois as a European orphan-turned-geisha-cum-spy (I know, I know, I'm reaching!!!) who found solace in each other during the Bakumatsu Civil War before the Meiji Restoration, with Clark as a Royalist and Lois as a Rebel... I think I just got myself a plot-bunny. Damn. lol. I doubt anyone would wanna read that though. frown Besides, we still have that WIP.

2. Native American ala Dances with Wolves outfit -- Dean's look is so universal he'd get away with almost anything. lol.

3. Gladiator Outfit (Maximus! Maximus!)

4. A Centurion Outfit (Hail, Caesar!)

laugh

Just got married (21st June 2010).
#194047 06/01/10 02:02 PM
A
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
A
Saori, Regarding your #1 wardrobe idea, the IRC Round Robin team did do a Soulmates fanfic set in Nagasaki, Japan in 1603 as part of their Soulmates Chronicles. The story is called The Tai smile

Look under the letter "i" in the Authors section for IRC Round Robin for the other SoulMates stories (and many others like the Unintentional 5th season stories). Plenty of scope for the wardrobe imagination in the SoulMates stories. clap

AmyN

#194048 06/01/10 03:01 PM
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
@Amy: SQUEE! *dashes off to read*

Just got married (21st June 2010).

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard