Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
OK, the boards are allegedly dead. So what's more fun than a poll? OK, there are many things, including watching Clark take off his shirt, but too bad. Here's the poll.

1. Three eps you can't live without?
2. Three eps you pretend don't exist?
3. Last ep you watched?
4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2?
5. Scene you can watch over and over?
6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh?
7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for?
8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of?
9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of?
10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself?

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name?

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
1. Three eps you can't live without? "Sex, Lies and Videotape," "The Phoenix," "Brutal Youth."

2. Three eps you pretend don't exist? "Contact," "Smart Kids," "Toy Story."

3. Last ep you watched? "Church of Metropolis."

4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2? L&C is my fave. No. 2 is Friends.

5. Scene you can watch over and over? Lois and Clark on the ceiling in "Brutal Youth." Hey, I write smut. What do you expect me to say?!

6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh? Lois' old boyfriend saying, regarding their string of bad luck, that it's something about them turning 30. Uh, this was their 10-year reunion. Lois seems pretty smart, so I am thinking she didn't get held back and graduate at age 20.

7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? Just exactly how long Clark was gone to New Krypton before he returned to Metropolis and sucked Lois' tonsils out on her porch like he'd been gone for 10 years.

8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Lex. He deserved to be punched around the time he asked Lois to marry him.

9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? Linda King. Just because.

10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself? When he comes into the bedroom in that blue towel to get ready for their date in "Lucky Leon."

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name? SuperPinky, of course. My boss came up with it.

Clark: "You don't even know the meaning of the word 'humility,' do you?"

Lois: "Never had a need to find out its meaning."

"Curiosity... The Continuing Saga"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
- All Shook Up
- Tempus Fugitive
- GGGOH

I like to pretend that the clone arc, the NK arc, and most of S4 do not exist, but that would be an exaggerated answer, so I will stick to this:
the last 2 eps on the 6th DVD for season 4, cause I never watched them and I never will.

3. Last ep you watched?
The Rival

It probably is my fav show, yes. I can't think of any other that I've enjoyed so much that I've watched it obsessively -- and written fic for, either. (Second, would have to be Star Trek: The Next Generation)

I, uh, like the scene with Phil Mickelson, at the beginning of Witness... But my *fav* scene would be from Tempus Fugitive "You ought to run for President. Oh, but you can't, you weren't born here. Then again, you could lie, look at you right now, renting a car, that's a big fat lie! What do you need a car for, you're Superman!"

However, the one thing I've watched over and over and over so much that my hard drive is showing wear (just kidding!) is the scene from the ep of Smallville that Dean was on. Just 15 seconds' worth of it: "I came here for help, not to be cut open by some Jack the Ripper wannabe!" "I was Jack the Ripper." -- that gives me chills!!!

Hahaha! Lois's panty-shots. LOL!

...why they never had Batman on the show? Just kidding!!! Seriously, I wish I knew why the heck they had to throw in an angel into the story to insure that L&C would be married -- I mean, seriously... please... That is SO lame.

Kick? Lex. LOL! Else, I'd pick General Zod, but he wasn't on the show...

MAYSON!

10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself?
Any time he's got his shirt off, I drool. Seriously.

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name?
Uh... BatGirl? wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
1. Three eps you can't live without? "Sex, Lies and Videotape," "AKA Superman" and "Soulmates."

2. Three eps you pretend don't exist? The wedding arch episodes

3. Last ep you watched? "Lucky Leon."

4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2? Lois and Clark is my all time fav, and Friends is second for me as well.

5. Scene you can watch over and over? The end of "AKA Superman" because it's both sexy and funny.

6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh? The conversation between Resplendent Man, Lois and Clark in "A Bolt From The Blue."

7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? I guess I'll go for the obvious, the baby at the end of the series. Even though we were told what was supposed to happen, I would've just loved to have actually seen it.

8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Deter

9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? Lex

10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself? The
ceiling scene in "Brutal Youth," makes me REALLY wish I was Lois/Teri.

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name? Never thought about it, but I will be now.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
-Phermone My Lovely, Season's Greedings, Soulmates

-Smart Kids, Toy Story, and probably the Family Hour, just because it's the last one, lol.

3. Last ep you watched?
-Ultra Woman

-It's not, but it's up there. I don't have one ultimate favorite show, but I'll say my top 5 are all shows that are currently on air: Lost, Desperate Housewives, Heroes, Psych, and Rescue Me.

-"Lois is in trouble..." (If you couldn't tell by my avatar). That whole scene cracks me up.

-Um... smile

-Where the $#@& did that baby come from?!?! I mean, I know that we know, sorta but I'd have liked to see it. I'd also like to know what the writers were smoking when they wrote the character The Wedding Destroyer. I thought it was a joke the first time I saw the episode.

-DETER!

-Lana. Definitely.

-The scenes where he's Superman, lol. But seriously, any shirtless Clark scene is enough to make me salivate.

-Trinity IS my superhero name. Mwahahaha.

Thanks to Cat for my rockin' avatar!
++++
(About Lois & Clark)
Perry: Son, you just hit the bulls eye. It's like we're supporting characters in some TV show and it's only about them.
Jimmy: Yeah! It's like all we do is advance their plots.
Perry: To tell you the truth, I'm sick of it.
Jimmy: Man, me too!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virtually Destroyed
Green, Green Glow of Home
Lucky Leon

Double Jeopardy
Seconds
Forget Me Not

3. Last ep you watched?
Erm, it's been a year or two...

My favorite show of all time is Frasier.

Chuckle, Virtually Destroyed. You know which one.

Eh, can't remember any distinct blunders.

What kind of martinis they were drinking when they wrote Ghosts. Clearly I'm not putting enough alcohol in mine.

Jen-mai. Would have loved to see S-man wipe the smug look off his face.

Mayson Drake of course.

It's nine o clock, I thought you'd be naked.

LOL, ok so my guy friends frequently like to figure out who in our group of friends are the X-Men characters. I'm Rogue.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Virtually Destroyed
Sex, Lies and Videotape
Season's Greedings

Fly Hard
Double Jeopardy
Seconds

3. Last ep you watched?
Sex, Lies and Videotape

L&C is my absolute favorite. No other show comes close.

Virtually Destroyed - *that* scene laugh

Don't remember...

The baby, of course. :rolleyes:

Lex Luthor.

Lana Lang.

In Soulmates, when he's shirtless. drool

Er... Ultra Woman? blush

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
1. Three eps you can't live without? And the answer is...(first episode that Elisabeth and I watched) and Any Tempus episode
2. Three eps you pretend don't exist? Just say Noah, Never on Sunday, When Irish Eyes are Killing
3. Last ep you watched? The Return of the Prankster (looking up Edwin Griffen's hair color)
4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2? No. It's all so transitional, I really like SG-1, SGA, Doctor Who and Eureka, but LnC is way up there as well.
5. Scene you can watch over and over? Hmmm...It would have to be when Clark asks Lois to marry him.
6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh? Not technically a blooper, but the Techno-babble on Ides of Metropolis is enough to make me snort each time I see it.
7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? The boots. Where do they go when he is Clark Kent?
8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Lex, who else?
9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? Mindy Church, for Clark's sake.
10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself? N/A

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name? Black Hole(A hero created using Kryptonian gene therapy.

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Season's Greedings
Soulmates
The Prankster
Does the whole Wedding Argggh count?

3. Last ep you watched?
um, I'm not sure. Somewhere in Season 3.

I wouldn't say it's my favorite of all time. Friends is my number 1, Bones is #2, and L&C is #3

The scene in TOGOM where Clark comes back to life. blush

The scene at the end of Ghosts with the eggs.

I'd also like to know how long Clark was gone to NK. But I'd also like to know when Clark started getting his powers, that was never clearly answered. drool drool

SuperDaisy laugh

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Ok, I'm going to fill this out and then go back and read what other people said. That way I won't have other people's answers in mind.

The Prankster
And The Answer Is...
We Have a Lot to Talk About

I can't pretend an ep doesn't exist. You never know when it will be useful for a music video. My least favorite ep though is Contact.

3. Last ep you watched?
The Prankster...I think

Oh wow, hard. I guess in some ways it kind of ties as my favorite with Road to Avonlea. However, I'd place L&C at the top because I have made so many great friends through it.

The scene in the prankster where Lois shows up at Clark's door and then falls asleep on his shoulder.

Umm...I don't know that there is one.

HA, where DOES he keep the cape and boots?!

Fat Head...I would have liked for him to kick the crap out of him at the beginning of the episode so I wouldn't have to see him the rest of the time. That guy is just obnoxious!

Ummm...don't really know

In Soul Mates when he spins out of the Suit and into the unbuttoned shirt...and several other moments in that same ep. wink

This one is easy! Cadence. I even have a logo (designed by my sister) and outfit!

- Lauren

There's a lot of things you need to get across this universe. Warp drive, wormhole refractors. You know the thing you need most of
all? You need a hand to hold.
~10th Doctor
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
1. Three eps I can’t live without.

Oh, my that’s hard. There are so many that I love. Right now --> The Pilot. Virtually Destroyed. And The Answer Is... Of course, that might be likely to change on a whim. The Green Green Glow of Home comes in as a close 4th.... And I think my favorite scene (but not the one I can watch over and over) is the ending to Ghosts when Teri and Dean are really interacting. It’s not in the script. She says something about getting the eggs off of him or some such.

2. Three eps I pretend don’t exist (well, sort of)

Soul Mates (I like the little vignettes, but I hate the concept). I’m sure there are some people here that would say, “Yep, that’s Classicalla’s least favorite ep.” Brutal Youth. It’s A Small World After All.

3. Last ep I watched: Wall of Sound. (On the same disc as The Prankster - checking Edwin Griffin’s hair color.)

4. Yes, LnC is my favorite show ever (now). I don’t think I would have said that when it was on. I came to love it much, much more after I discovered fan fiction. I’d say my second favorite show is Highlander or maybe Star Trek: Voyager.

5. Scene I can watch over and over: The scene where Clark asks Lois to marry him. That’s also probably my favorite scene from the comics, and believe or not, I have that poster on my bedroom wall from DC comics. (And believe me - most people would say I’m way to old to have posters on my walls. wink ) But when I see it, I think of LnC more than the comics Lois and Clark.

6. Hmm... Not sure.

7. How did Clark fit his feet into Lois’ shoes? (But I think I may actually have the explanation for that - Teri wears size 10 shoes. No idea what size Dean wears.)

8. Lex

9. Lex

10. Well, I’d say it’s the scene where he is wearing the muscle shirt and Mayson is drooling. I understand why she was drooling. Or anytime he’s dressed in a nothing but a towel.

Uh... My superhero name? Well, I’ve kind of adopted one from one of my stories (even though the character is male, it could just as easily be for a female.) - FireWind.

Even though we were told what was supposed to happen, I would've just loved to have actually seen it.
What’s that? You mean the thing they did on Angel - making the kid grow into a teen really fast? If that's it, I'm glad they didn't do it...

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Features Writer
Features Writer
1. Three eps you can't live without? "Sex, Lies and a Videotape", "Whine, Whine, Whine" and "Just Say Noah"
2. Three eps you pretend don't exist? "Smart Kids", "Voice From the Past", "Toy Story"
3. Last ep you watched? Sex, Lies and a Videotape at LAFF
4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2? It is. No. 2 is Grey's Anatomy - can't wait to see Season 5!
5. Scene you can watch over and over? The End of Season 2 and Beginning of Season 3 - Where Clark asks Lois to marry him... awwww
6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh? Bloopers on the show? where? Or did you mean the Extras?
7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? Where did the child came from in the last ep - I wanted to have a season 5!
8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Lex, of course!
9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? ummm, let me think about that... Linda King or Ms.Church
10. (To relate to the post title) Scene where Clark makes you drool all over yourself? Where he is coming in the blue towel before they had the first date. And there's also another scene: Where Clark is taking his pants off when he plays Strip Poker wink

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name? Uh, never thought about that

BJ Offline
Top Banana
Top Banana
Pheromone, My Lovely, Virtually Destroyed, SoulMates

Double Jeopardy, Seconds, Voice from the Past. I obviously have post-S1 Lex issues
drool

Pass - I think I'm too dense to notice.

Several things (the *baby*, Alt-Lois' fate, how Tempus kept getting loose, etc.), but that would ruin a lot of really good fanfiction, wouldn't it? wink

Lex - during the ARGH

Maxwell Deter. Come on ... one punch to the face was *not* enough

Sir Charles drool

Hmm. Never thought about it before. Can I pick Electra?

C
Features Writer
Features Writer
C
Whine Whine Whine, The Phoenix, Honeymoon in Metropolis

Double Jeopardy, Seconds, Forget Me Not

3. Last ep you watched?
Whine Whine Whine

L&C first, Full House next. None from the present.

The elevator kiss scene from Brutal Youth.

Clark doing a jiggly-wiggly dance after he burns Lois' heels off and makes her fall flat on the floor with her feet up in Season Greedings.

Why did they (the script-writers) wreck L&C wedding the first time? And just what was the purpose of Lois suffering from amnesia?

Lex, but Tempus comes a close second.

Linda King

The expression on Clark's face when he hugs Lois after they make love in Brutal Youth.

COOLGIRL
laugh

CG
------------

( oo * Work) + (1 * Hubby) + (2 * Kids) = 0 * Time
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Even though we were told what was supposed to happen, I would've just loved to have actually seen it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What’s that? You mean the thing they did on Angel - making the kid grow into a teen really fast? If that's it, I'm glad they didn't do it...
Oh no, no. Sorry, that's not what I meant, and I'm glad they didn't do that either. No, I meant that while we know the baby was supposed to be a descendant of Lois and Clark, I would have loved to seen the story line play out and not have it explained in an interview that that was what was supposed to happen.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Was that explained in an interview? Wow. 'Cause I was thinking the guy that was involved in LnC and Angel (the producer maybe? - can't remember his name right now) wanted the kid to grow up quick.

Can you tell me more about this interview and what was supposed to happen? And, wow, how did I miss this?

I know there is a story (a Season 5 story, I think) that does this (the descendant thing), but I didn't know that was actually the plan from the producer or whoever.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I remember reading another interview than the following. That was years ago, though and shortly after the 4th season was on German TV for the first time. But I've found this:

Interview with Brad Bruckner

K-SITE: How was the cliffhanger (from "The Family Hour") supposed to be resolved in Season Five?

BRAD: It's starting to get a bit fuzzy in my mind, but Lois and Clark became very attached to the little boy who began to grow at an abnormal rate, turning into a pre-teen in a matter of a few months. He also began to develop super powers, not all of which he used responsibly, since he was a troubled kid. Turns out he was Kryptonian royalty, stashed by his mother to keep him safe from assassins. In the end he had to (tearfully) leave the only parents he'd ever known (L & C) and return to save his imperiled people.
It basically says the same as the interview I know - that Lois and Clark would have dealt with a super powered teenager. Somehow I'm glad they didn't do it...

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Top Banana
Top Banana
Squee! A poll!

* SG
* PML
* AKAS

* Contact
* Smart Kids
* Toy Story

3. Last ep you watched?
* Derr.... it's been awhile

* I go through phases. It was my favorite last year. This year it's X-files... 3 years ago it was Buffy. My obessions last about 2 years then I move on. But I always still love the old shows, just don't obsess over them anymore.

* The under the table scene from AKAS

* umm... 'pole in the basement' wink

* The baby of course

* Deter

* Deter I really hate that guy

* End of AKAS where he gets under the blanket with Lois and then proceeds to 'warm her feet'.

Um...Sarcasmo???

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Top Banana
Top Banana
Green Green Glow of Home (Lois meets Martha and Jonathan), Tempus Fugitive (time travel), Ultra Woman (proposal that is accepted)

Resurrection(Dan Scardino), Double Jeopardy(Lex Luthor), Forget Me Not(Max Deter)... I see a theme there wink

3. Last ep you watched?
Resplendent Man (I recently shifted countries and only have L&C dvds till my other dvd collections are shipped and the cable connection is arriving tomorrow... so watching in sequence).

It's my fave show of all time, No. 2 is Charmed.

Ides of Metropolis - Lois asking Clark to tell her his biggest secret for blackmail AND their discussion of the imaginary wife's hairdo.

Sex, Lies, and Videotape - dumb charades.

When Clark wears half sleeves, where does he get the Superman suit from... does he zip back home?

Max Deter.

Lex Luthor

Uh none... Lois on the other hand...

Super Computer.

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
1. Three eps you can't live without? Soulmates, Sex lies and videotapes, Brutal Youth

2. Three eps you pretend don't exist? Barbarians at the planet, smart kids, The house of luthor

3. Last ep you watched? The pilot (I just started again at the beginning)

4. Is L&C your fave show of all time? If not, what is? If so, what is No. 2? Yes

5. Scene you can watch over and over? Any part of Soulmates

6. Blooper/oops on the show that never fails to make you laugh? The dance clark does, when “lois is in trouble”

7. Something you'd have just LOVED an explanation for? How Zara and Ching managed to get Clarks ship.

8. Villain you'd have loved to see Superman kick the crap out of? Luthor

9. Someone you'd have loved to see Lois kick the crap out of? Luthor

The pilot, were Clark is on the phone in just a towel.

BONUS question: Clark is Superman ... Lois is UltraWoman ... what's YOUR superhero name? Magna Girl

Superman is what I can do, Clark is who I am.
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard