Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
G
I just thought of another one.
...when you can't be left alone with markers or nail polish if they are red, blue, and yellow in color. rotflol

"Madness is like gravity...it just takes a little push." ~The Joker
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Originally posted by CarolynK:
When your daughter proudly informs her third grade teacher that Sacajawea was the Native guide who traveled with famous explorers Lois and Clark...
Good to know I’m not the only one, lol! Although, I had never heard of Sacajawea before because I’m Brazilian, and while watching “Night at the Museum” I checked the subtitle to see if my mind wasn’t playing tricks at me. It turns out it was…

Columnist
Columnist
There is a commerical for a pizza buffett that talks about the Lewis and Clark of pizza and I swear they are saying the Lois and Clark of pizza.

I might go try it if I thought there was chance of seeing either Lois or Clark there!

Top Banana
Top Banana
when you eat pasta and find yourself getting a little frisky... maybe Clark was right! eek

A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always
depend on the support of Paul.

-George Bernard Shaw
Columnist
Columnist
Since I just graduated college I have to permanently move everything back into my room at home. While cleaning out my closet I found two shoeboxes full of vhs tapes with the season, episode number, and title of every single LnC episode. All I have to say is thank goodness for dvds.

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
When you take one look at a young woman entering your train compartment and think to yourself, My God, what is Jimmy doing here??? (Well, there was a slight resemblance between her and Justin Whalin's Jimmy....)

Ann

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
when you've added "folc" to you comps dictionary so it can't getting that little red line under it.

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I haven't added "folc" but I have added words such as Smallville.

T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
You know you are addicted when you immediately think of Lois and Clark when you see this quote from New York Times:

On May 23, 1934, bank robbers Bonnie Parker and Clyde Barrow were shot to death in a police ambush as they were driving a stolen Ford Deluxe along a road in Bienville Parish, La.
Ann

C
carolm Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
C
Yeah - I've often thought about adding words - Mayson is the one driving me nuts at the moment wink . But she's almost done so...

I need to do that...
Carol

Blogger
Blogger
let me see...

...when you get lines from the show and use it as your status message on Yahoo! Messenger and your friends start to ask, 'What the heck does that mean?' [I currently use 'You can fly. I can stay mad. It's a gift.']

...when you decide to have a new signature and putting Lois' name in it. [my real name is Eliza, and I make 'Eliza' to 'Elois' but I kinda blur it so that no one would notice..

...when you get so excited because Smallville's Season 8 will be in L&Cish format...

...when you see your teachers' new haircuts and instantly remember Clark's and Lois' hair from S1.

...when you get giddy whenever you hear on the radio the song 'Superman(It's Not Easy to Be Me as some call it)' by Five For Fighting.

...when you see one of the questions in a local game show says, 'What is the only element that can stop kryptonite from harming Superman?' or something like that and the contestant blurts out a very stupid answer and you shout, 'It's lead, idiot! Lead!'

A love that risks nothing is worth nothing.
T
TOC Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
...when you see a car whose licence plate reads JAX 123 and you think about... you think about a certain FoLC, what else? (And you wonder why the car isn't pink.)

Ann

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
when you're sick in bed for a week with an ear infection, and the only thing that makes you smile is watching Lois and Clark DVDs.

Misha: I'm not a crackpot!

Martha: No dear, trust me, you are.
Columnist
Columnist
When you read a story where John Dillinger is the protagonist, but you just hate him for what happened to Clark. goofy

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller
G
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
G
When you see Daily on a newspaper out of the corner of your eye and have to look closer cause your brain instantly thought that the paper was called The Daily Planet...even though it was Anchorage Daily News...

"Madness is like gravity...it just takes a little push." ~The Joker
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
when you do an immediate double take anytime you see the word "super"

Procrastinators unite! Tomorrow.
Columnist
Columnist
When you are trying to pick out a paint color - a blue gray - and finally pick one because of its name. I have my spare bedroom painted Kryptonite. It is blue gray.

When you partition your hard drive and set up a partition to house your LnC fanfiction on. When you check it in your LnC G fic folder you have over 3,000 files and your Nfic folder has just over 900 files. And so you don't loose any of the stories you do as Clark suggests and routinely back up your files.

And yes I have added many of the names to the dictionary so I don't get that dreaded red line showing a spelling error.

Features Writer
Features Writer
When you're moving out of state, but you spend time you should be packing to take pictures of places that remind you of Clark Kent while wearing your "ORK!" hoodie.

A Shoe store at the Mall of America
[Linked Image]
The street near where my daughter's best friend lives.
[Linked Image]
My favorite gas station where I pick up fishing bait.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Of course, Pete, Clark's best friend in Smallville is providing competition...
[Linked Image]

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
A
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
A
Originally posted by Elisabeth:
I probably speak alone, but James and I often talk about fanfic (reading and writing) when we're on dates. It's better than talking about the kids, particularly since we started reading and writing before we had children.
Holy Cow! eek Craig and I have done that!! He writes plots for role-playing games and I'm always asking him for advise on fanfic I'm working on!!
:rolleyes:

How about:

when everytime you read a book or see a movie you think, "How can I cross this over with LnC?"

laugh

Anne >^,,^<

"I only know how to make four things, and this is the only one without chocolate." Lois Lane "All My I've Got a Crush on You 10/24/1993
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard