Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
He's spolied laugh

Nice ending smile

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Top Banana
Top Banana
It made sense thumbsup , the child of divorced parents will use the absent parent as a weapon if so allowed. And only Clark would see his loving Lois as the negative that pushed her away. wink Of course it wasn't his fault that she was all messed up but it's logical that he'd decide to shoulder part of the blame.

Normally I wouldn't like his moving back in like that except this is L&C and they're gonna get back together laugh , otherwise I'd say it would be hard on the child if they failed.

It was a good story. I liked it. Hopefully someday you'll do a sequel to let us know how they ended up.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Beautiful story. wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Anna

A lovely ending! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I had my doubts earlier, but I was very satisfied with the way they solved the things between them:

“Of course! I asked you to marry me right after you found out that your fiancé was a criminal, when your life was upside down. How could I expect everything would be fine? You needed to find yourself first, and I didn’t realize it was a quest you had to go on alone. I should have given you some time to believe in love again. In the true love like the one I wanted to give you.”

“I always believed in your love.”

“You don’t now.”

“But after all of this...”

“See? I never gave you a chance to understand that you could do nothing that would kill my love for you.”

“But... I disappointed you! I’m sure you never expected that you’d have to carry all the weight of our relationship on your shoulders!”

“I was disappointed, but it wasn’t your fault. No one loved you like you deserved. No one but me. Which is why my love became a burden for you.”
Only, if Jon hadn't supergenes, I would fear that he would grow fat.

Gabriele
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Thank you for the comments, FoLCs!

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Yeah... just call me bad BR! laugh Sorry I haven't commented throughout like I'd planned, Anna.

I've already told you but I just wanted to say it again. I'm really proud and wowed by how you took the original story and improved it so greatly!!!! (Not to mention how wonderfully in stride you handled the debate in the original fdk folders! smile ) You have a terrific command of the English language for it not being your native tongue (well even for a native speaker wink ) and I envy your linguistic range and abilities. You really created a great sense of angst and emotion in this story... two qualities that I adore when reading. laugh And now... you have no excuse not to write introspection! evil

I can't wait to see your next story!!

Sara

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Columnist
Columnist
I really liked the end!!!!

Well done!!!

Karla

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard