Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol! Nice one, CotM!

Let's see...

"This comic is great! Thank goodness for Murray Brown! Look! Here's where Superman saves an entire building full of people on his way to get his morning cup of coffee. And here's where he takes a second away from his breakfast to stop a bank robbery! And then, on this page, he zips over to a third world country to dig a well and teach kids how to read. And then he zips back to Metropolis just in time to save some reporter who's been kidnapped again. And on the next page, we see her longing glance as he flies off into the distance. And then he stops a train from derailing and..."

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark: Come on Lois, The Little Engine That Could, your favorite!!!

Lois: I don't want a story!

or for you horndogs out there

Clark: Come one Lois, you know you wrote this Penthouse letter, how many other wives have husbands who "float"?

TEEEEEEEEJ

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Features Writer
Features Writer
Clark reading restaurant reviews:...where the mood lighting really *gets* you in the mood *giggle*

Lois: Please God take me now!!!

Jayne Cobb: Shepherd Book once said to me, "If you can't do something smart, do something RIGHT!
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Lois: I should never have let you persuade me to order from Ralph's Pagoda *again* ...

Clark: But Lois, we only need three more tokens and they'll give us that little bamboo brush. Wait, I'll show you ...

kill a cliché, save a reader
E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
Lois: Why do they call it "morning sickness" when it lasts all day long?

Clark: Only eight more months. That's thirty-two more weeks or, if you prefer, two hundred twenty-four more days... Give or take. You could go short by fourteen days or so. On the other hand, you could go long. But you're never late so I wouldn't worry about it.

Lois: My stomach is gurgling again.

Clark: What do you think about the name Adam? How about Albert? I'm not fond of Alonzo.

Lois: Make WAY!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Lois: Oh my tummy, I should have listened to you Clark and not have substituted chocolate sauce in place of the beshamel for tonights lasagne

Clark: Well Honey, I won't say 'I told you so' but...

Lois: Can it Clark I'm not in the mood

Caption No. 2

Lois: I should have known better than to accompany Lucy on a 'Death By Chocolate' evening. One lesson learned: 'Do not under any circumstance mix chocolate and pizza together.'

Clark: Funny you mentioned that Honey, see here in this weeks issue of Metropolitan Cooking they have a recipe for chocolate pizza.

Lois: Oh god I'm gonna need some Alka Seltzer (and she bolts to the medicine cabinet)

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Top Banana
Top Banana
Dean: This latest script they've sent over is fantastic! The episode's called Ghosts, and Lois gets possessed by the murdered wife of a gangster. There's ouija boards and floating stuff in the kitchen, and they've bagged Drew Carey to play the dumb but lovable bad guy. How cool is that! We are so getting a fifth season!

Teri: ...

Anyone else playing or can I declare myself the winner, erm, I mean give the random dice a roll.

When Life Gives You Green Velvet Curtains, Make a Green Velvet Dress.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ok, I think I'm gonna give... Crazy_Babe the next go! smile

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Thanks (and me wonders for which caption as I'd posted two) Ok ball in my court huh? Lemme go dig around...

[Linked Image]

I found this on Christane site. Jimmy just looks funny see what you can come up with.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Top Banana
Top Banana
Well, Paul's too clever for his own good, so I couldn't let him win again. And I loved your rabbit dropping caption. goofy

But really I'm just spreading the love around by giving someone different a turn.

Jimmy (singing): The-e fir-irst No-o-el the angel did say, was to certain poor shepherds in fields where they laaaay; I-in fi-elds a-as they lay, a-keeping their sheeeeep, ...

Random voice OS: Hey, who's strangling a cat?

Jimmy(singing): While shepherds washed their socks by night all seated round the tub..

Perry: Jimmy!

Jimmy(singing): ...the Angel of the Lord came down and they began to scrub.

Perry: JIMMY!

Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
As I started a new page, I'll "quote" the picture for everybody's convenience:

Originally posted by Crazy_Babe:
Thanks (and me wonders for which caption as I'd posted two) Ok ball in my court huh? Lemme go dig around...
[Linked Image]

I found this on Christane site. Jimmy just looks funny see what you can come up with.
Originally posted by gr8shadesofElvis:
Well, Paul's too clever for his own good, so I couldn't let him win again. And I loved your rabbit dropping caption. goofy

Random voice OS: Hey, who's strangling a cat?

Jimmy(singing): While shepherds washed their socks by night all seated round the tub..

Perry: Jimmy!

Jimmy(singing): ...the Angel of the Lord came down and they began to scrub.

Perry: JIMMY!
lol hey gr8, love them both.

Btw, I also loved the rabbit dropping-caption - simply hilarious smile

I thought along the same lines as you, gr8shades, but even though mine isn't as funny, I'll still post it ...

-----------------------------

Jimmy (singing): When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie - that's amore ... that's amore ...

Clark (OS): Okay, Lois, he *did* blow your cover - but honestly: chaining him to his desk, spraying him with pheromones and putting a life-sized Barbie doll across the room ... that's just mean

Top Banana
Top Banana
Lol Eva. laugh Continuing on a theme...

Jimmy(singing): Wise men say only fools rush in, but I can't help falling in love-

Perry(OS): Judas Priest, man! If you want to win the 17th Annual Metropolis Elvis Impersonators Karaoke Competition you're gonna have to do a lot better than that! Now one more time - with feeling!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
But, soft... What light from yonder window breaks? It is the east, and Super Romeo is...

Jimmy, what are you doing?

It's my new play. An adaptation of Romeo and Juliet, but with Superman and...

Please don't tell me there's a Lady Loisette and a Squire James.

How did you know?

*sigh* Call it a lucky guess. But why are you...?

Think about it. The balcony scene? It's perfect. Superman flies through that window up there all the time. And everyone knows he's solar powered. So the comparison to the sun works on a whole other level.

I... guess. But isn't Romeo supposed to be the one on the ground for that scene?

Well, yeah. But... hmm... Hey! Maybe there's two of them! They could be the Super Romeo Brothers!

Jimmy, I'm curious. What did you do last night?

Huh? Oh, I had to go down to STAR Labs to take some pictures. Apparently, they were mixing that stuff from the Space Rats with Miranda's pheromones to see... Well, I'm not sure, exactly. One of the beakers exploded while they were trying to explain it, and I don't really remember what happened after that. Why do you ask?

No reason. Excuse me, I have to go... make some phone calls...

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
*watching Superman fly out the window*

Oh, man. He's got everything. He flies. He looks great in tights. Everyone loves him, especially the girls. And he gets to save the world at least once a week. And me? I'm stuck here as the office go-fer. All I've got going for me is a pocket full of kryptonite. ... Hey, Lois? What are you doing tonight after work? You want to go hang out downtown? ... *sigh* Yeah, didn't think so.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Jimmy praying: ...and baby Jesus, I swear I will never consider a pretty girl as a sex object ever again...and if I do, may You cast me into a horribly bad Dungeons and Dragons movie.

TEEEEEEJ(hates RIDLEY)/shakes fist

E
Merriwether
Merriwether
E
(Shakes package and throws it on the ground) Darn! It looks like I'm getting socks from my secret Santa again. Why isn't there any mercy at Christmastime?

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
rotflol Oh you guys crack me up! I loved Jimmy singing all those songs and the rendition of Romeo and Juliet simply hilarious!

I have to go with Eva the thought of Jimmy singing 'That's Amore' to a barbie doll... so Eva you're up!

Helen Keller
Eva Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
YAY!

I didn't think I'd stand a chance because you're all just hilarious.

Paul, I loved the Jimmy Olsen Blues reference smile

Thanks so much for choosing me, Crazy_Babe, you really boosted my confidence: I feel *soooooooo* funny now (don't worry, I won't quit my day job ...)

So here's the new picture:
[Linked Image]

Eva

Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark: Whoopsie daisies!

Lois: Come on Hugh Grant. We've got a story to write.

Dean: I have to sit here in a heap of garbage on a wet sidewalk and the best she can come up with is 'whoopsie daisies'? Pffft! Stupid caption competition! Somebody get me my agent!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark: NO, IT'S MY SPACE RAT!

Lois: NO, IT MINE, MINE, MINE!!!

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Page 13 of 23 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 22 23

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard