Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
daneel Offline OP
Kerth
OP Offline
Kerth
hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Hey Jen, good story there!

“Isn’t it *cool*!” Clark exclaimed as he shrugged off his dress shirt. He started running circles around her in the confined spaces of the elevator as they took their decent to the parking garage where Lois’ car resided. Holding a fist out heroically, Clark placed the other arm on his waist. “Clark Kent! Defender of truth…justice…and Lois Lane!” he recited as his voice progressively grew louder.

Number one, I laughed at the image of a drunk Clark running circles around Lois in the elevator rotflol

Number two, it should be "...as they took their descent..." not decent

But great story, made me laugh first thing this morning!

Clark: "Lois, you know, I really hope someday that you learn, that sometimes what it seems like people are doing isn't what they're really doing."
Lois: "What are you, a fortune cookie?"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
lol, Jen, great sequel <g> Although you've still got lots of scope for more story, you know... wink

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Features Writer
Features Writer
rotflol

Pretty funny revelation

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great piece. clap

“Good Lord, how are you feeling? You showed up at the Planet like you were drunk, and then Perry told me to bring you home, only you passed out in the elevator, oh, and there were these really rude people, but I guess they weren't so bad, they helped me bring you to my car, but only after I threatened burn down their houses, the scumbags, and—”

“Lois,” Clark interjected amused and cut off her rapidly-growing tangent. “I’m feeling better. I think I took too much cough syrup this morning.”

“You bet your byline you did!”
clap

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Columnist
Columnist
thumbsup

Rach

Me: what are you looking at *Snatches pic* OMFG! Dean smeared in peanut butter?! WTF?!
Sara: LMAO it was chocolate!! smeared in chocolate!
Me: LMFAO chocolate smeared in chocolate!
Sara: LMAO the *chocolate* isn't smeared in chocolate!
Me: that's the way i read it. was trying to picture chocolate smeared in chocolate
Sara: ROTFLMAO
Columnist
Columnist
HI

thumbsup

Karla

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmmm was a tease these two little vinettes are. So why did Robbotussan effect Him and why was he sick to begin with. And now how will lois act now that she knows. Laura

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Merriwether
Merriwether
clap laugh lol hail

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Jen

ROTFL! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Psst. wink Just sneaking in for a minute. Thanks for the comments, everyone!

So why did Robbotussan effect Him and why was he sick to begin with.
It was just mentioned very briefly in the first story that Clark ran into Kryptonite right when flu season was going around.

And then there's this:

Although you've still got lots of scope for more story, you know...
Shhhh! /me waves hands frantically. Don't say that! My Muse might hear!

goofy
JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
ROFLy, Jen! Well done! thumbsup

(I wouldn't mind another sequel wink )

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I just read Robitussin and this story. Is it too late to ask for another sequel?

Or failing that, for any other Shadow comedy? I have *thoroughly* been enjoying your stories. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Top Banana
Top Banana
I missed this way back when you first posted. Thanks to Lynn, I've gotten a second chance!

Cute story, it made a great sequel. thumbsup

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hi Vicki,

If we are giving credit here, I found out about these wonderful stories from Clasicalla in this thread.

Nothing like word-of-mouth (word-of-keyboard?) advertising to learn of terrific stories. smile

Joy,
Lynn

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
I just read Robitussin and this story. Is it too late to ask for another sequel?

Or failing that, for any other Shadow comedy? I have *thoroughly* been enjoying your stories. smile

Hey Lynn,

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your wonderful comments from the threads! They were such a nice surprise this morning.

And now for the writing - oh dear. I'll go on record and say 'never say never.' It honestly hasn't occurred to me to write anything in quite a while, but maybe sometimes all it takes is someone to say, 'Hey, why not write something!'

I mostly write from my own life, and I'll reopen my eyes for stories in case something particularly humorous happens in the not-too-distant future. Strange things have been known to happen around me...regularly.

All my best,
JD
smile1

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I can't believe I missed this one, Jen. Thanks for finding it go to Lynn who thanked me in an email because she found Robitussin which left me scratching my head but now that I see the post, I understand!

And yes, a sequel would be great!

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard