Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: daneel FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 02:01 AM
hyper
Posted By: magical Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 05:39 AM
Hey Jen, good story there!

“Isn’t it *cool*!” Clark exclaimed as he shrugged off his dress shirt. He started running circles around her in the confined spaces of the elevator as they took their decent to the parking garage where Lois’ car resided. Holding a fist out heroically, Clark placed the other arm on his waist. “Clark Kent! Defender of truth…justice…and Lois Lane!” he recited as his voice progressively grew louder.

Number one, I laughed at the image of a drunk Clark running circles around Lois in the elevator rotflol

Number two, it should be "...as they took their descent..." not decent

But great story, made me laugh first thing this morning!
Posted By: ChiefPam Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 07:28 AM
lol, Jen, great sequel <g> Although you've still got lots of scope for more story, you know... wink

PJ
Posted By: Mad Dog Lane Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 08:49 AM
rotflol

Pretty funny revelation
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 05:32 PM
Hi,

Great piece. clap

“Good Lord, how are you feeling? You showed up at the Planet like you were drunk, and then Perry told me to bring you home, only you passed out in the elevator, oh, and there were these really rude people, but I guess they weren't so bad, they helped me bring you to my car, but only after I threatened burn down their houses, the scumbags, and—”

“Lois,” Clark interjected amused and cut off her rapidly-growing tangent. “I’m feeling better. I think I took too much cough syrup this morning.”

“You bet your byline you did!”
clap
Posted By: Psychofurball Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 06:30 PM
thumbsup

Rach
Posted By: Karla Kent Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 07:52 PM
HI

thumbsup

Karla
Posted By: Laurach Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 08:03 PM
Hmmm was a tease these two little vinettes are. So why did Robbotussan effect Him and why was he sick to begin with. And now how will lois act now that she knows. Laura
Posted By: rivka Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/21/04 10:16 PM
clap laugh lol hail
Posted By: TriciaW Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/23/04 01:40 AM
Jen

ROTFL! smile1 I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Tricia cool
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/26/04 11:50 PM
Psst. wink Just sneaking in for a minute. Thanks for the comments, everyone!

So why did Robbotussan effect Him and why was he sick to begin with.
It was just mentioned very briefly in the first story that Clark ran into Kryptonite right when flu season was going around.

And then there's this:

Although you've still got lots of scope for more story, you know...
Shhhh! /me waves hands frantically. Don't say that! My Muse might hear!

goofy
JD
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 12/27/04 06:23 AM
ROFLy, Jen! Well done! thumbsup

(I wouldn't mind another sequel wink )

See ya,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 02/25/11 10:55 AM
I just read Robitussin and this story. Is it too late to ask for another sequel?

Or failing that, for any other Shadow comedy? I have *thoroughly* been enjoying your stories. smile

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Vicki Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 02/26/11 04:23 AM
I missed this way back when you first posted. Thanks to Lynn, I've gotten a second chance!

Cute story, it made a great sequel. thumbsup
Posted By: Lynn S. M. Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 02/26/11 04:50 AM
Hi Vicki,

If we are giving credit here, I found out about these wonderful stories from Clasicalla in this thread.

Nothing like word-of-mouth (word-of-keyboard?) advertising to learn of terrific stories. smile

Joy,
Lynn
Posted By: Shadow Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 02/27/11 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Lynn S. M.:
I just read Robitussin and this story. Is it too late to ask for another sequel?

Or failing that, for any other Shadow comedy? I have *thoroughly* been enjoying your stories. smile

Hey Lynn,

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your wonderful comments from the threads! They were such a nice surprise this morning.

And now for the writing - oh dear. I'll go on record and say 'never say never.' It honestly hasn't occurred to me to write anything in quite a while, but maybe sometimes all it takes is someone to say, 'Hey, why not write something!'

I mostly write from my own life, and I'll reopen my eyes for stories in case something particularly humorous happens in the not-too-distant future. Strange things have been known to happen around me...regularly.

All my best,
JD
smile1
Posted By: Classicalla Re: FDK-Inside the Elevator 1/1 - 03/06/11 12:01 AM
I can't believe I missed this one, Jen. Thanks for finding it go to Lynn who thanked me in an email because she found Robitussin which left me scratching my head but now that I see the post, I understand!

And yes, a sequel would be great!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards