Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CK Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
Ok don't know if anyone has posted about this site or not, but has anyone been to the site how it should have ended? Well if not go watch the superman one, it is very funny laugh

--------------------------------------
I'm not a geek. I'm a level 75 dragoon!

*CK*
Columnist
Columnist
That was absolutely hilarious! The Batman thing was priceless! rotflol

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Top Banana
Top Banana
I saw the vid part, but the audio was all garbled. I couldn't catch more than ΒΌ of the dialogue. Can someone tell me what all was said?

"You take turns, advise and protect one another, even heal or be healed when the going gets too tough. I know! That's not a game--that's friendship!" ~Shelly Mezzanoble, Confessions of a Part-Time Sorceress: A Girl's Guide to the Dungeons & Dragons Game

Darcy\'s Place
Columnist
Columnist
Gladly. smile Well, Superman basically proves to Lex that he is, in fact, pretty fast and destroys all of his plans. Then he goes to tell Batman about it.

Batman asked him what he did after catching the missles. Superman says, "Oh the usual, made sure they put Luthor away, made out with Lois for a little bit, flew out to space, smiled for the camera..." Superman also said that Luthor had kryptonite on him that would have ruined him if he would have just whipped it out. Instead he told him his entire plan and tried to trick Superman into finding it. This led Batman to decide "villains are stupid."

Batman is impressed, but goes on about how he would have stopped Luthor. Basically everything Batman would have done involved a gadget on his belt and Superman makes fun of him for it. The end dialogue is the best. It went something like this:

Batman: I'm Batman.
Superman: I know you are.
B: It's what I do.
S: I know. You say that a lot.
B: I carry things on my belt. Cause I'm Batman.
S: Dude, it's cool.

I obviously don't do it justice. Trust me, it's absolutely hilarious!

~Kristen

Joey: If he doesn't like you, then this is all just a moo point.
Rachel: A moo point?
Joey: Yeah, it's like a cow's opinion, you know, it just doesn't matter. It's "moo."
Rachel: Have I been living with him for too long, or did that all just make sense?
Columnist
Columnist
I just put all new meaning to the phrase "roflmao".

That was hilarious!

"Lois Lane is Clark Kent's Superman." - Brian Miller

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard