Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: CK the way it should have ended - 10/07/06 10:32 AM
Ok don't know if anyone has posted about this site or not, but has anyone been to the site how it should have ended? Well if not go watch the superman one, it is very funny laugh

--------------------------------------
I'm not a geek. I'm a level 75 dragoon!
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: the way it should have ended - 10/07/06 03:00 PM
That was absolutely hilarious! The Batman thing was priceless! rotflol

~Kristen
Posted By: DSDragon Re: the way it should have ended - 10/07/06 04:10 PM
I saw the vid part, but the audio was all garbled. I couldn't catch more than ΒΌ of the dialogue. Can someone tell me what all was said?
Posted By: minimunch3 Re: the way it should have ended - 10/07/06 04:43 PM
Gladly. smile Well, Superman basically proves to Lex that he is, in fact, pretty fast and destroys all of his plans. Then he goes to tell Batman about it.

Batman asked him what he did after catching the missles. Superman says, "Oh the usual, made sure they put Luthor away, made out with Lois for a little bit, flew out to space, smiled for the camera..." Superman also said that Luthor had kryptonite on him that would have ruined him if he would have just whipped it out. Instead he told him his entire plan and tried to trick Superman into finding it. This led Batman to decide "villains are stupid."

Batman is impressed, but goes on about how he would have stopped Luthor. Basically everything Batman would have done involved a gadget on his belt and Superman makes fun of him for it. The end dialogue is the best. It went something like this:

Batman: I'm Batman.
Superman: I know you are.
B: It's what I do.
S: I know. You say that a lot.
B: I carry things on my belt. Cause I'm Batman.
S: Dude, it's cool.

I obviously don't do it justice. Trust me, it's absolutely hilarious!

~Kristen
Posted By: MetroChumpy Re: the way it should have ended - 10/07/06 05:15 PM
I just put all new meaning to the phrase "roflmao".

That was hilarious!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards