Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#184650 09/25/06 05:27 PM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
What episode it that Clark comments about Lois being a babbling brook?

Also, what episode is it that Lois and Clark have a conversation in which they are investigating something and they ask Jimmy a question finishing each others sentences and Jimmy says wow at end of their dialogue. I know that sounded confusing but I think it might be sometime in the third season or at least when they were flirting with dating.

I know there are some other scenes I might want to know where they are but right now I cant think of them.
Kate

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I'm not sure, but I believe Clark called her a babbling brook in more than one episode.

As for them agreeing and Jimmy saying something, are you referring to the episode, The Phoenix? I'll be right back with that quote.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi Daisymay!

I think the babbling ep you're looking for is in Season 2 - Wall of Sound. Lois asks Clark if her reporter's edge or instinct or something is gone and she says "you know like socks... they go into the dryer, but they never come out". Clark tells her that she's babbling and she says "I know, see, I never babble" and he says "are you kidding? You're a brook!" She is in a leather outfit while they are having this discussion.

Okay, I remember a discussion in front of Jimmy where they keep finishing each other's sentences and at the end Jimmy finally says something like - did you guys practice that? That scene is from season 3 - Contact when they are in the conference room looking at old magazine articles.

Hope that helps!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Here's the bit from The Phoenix. This was from the script, and since they aren't always exactly the same as the show Jimmy very well may have said Wow during this conversation.

JIMMY Hey, guess what. The bomb squad's (X) headquarters was robbed while they were defusing you. Took some plastic explosives and a remote control triggering mechanism.

The news disappoints Perry. He finally stops checking the office.

PERRY So I was some kind of diversion?

JIMMY Kinda cheapens it somehow, doesn't it?

Lois and Clark exchange a look. They speak at the same time

LOIS: I'll take Bender, you take the bomb squad.

CLARK: You take Bender, I'll take the bomb squad.

JIMMY (as they exit) I think that's the first time they've ever agreed on anything.

PERRY A budding romance will do that to you.

JIMMY Wha... How did _you_ know?

PERRY Son, I'm not the editor of a major newspaper because I can yodel.

~~Even heroes have the right to dream.~~
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Where do you find those scripts eek ??

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
They are found here on the main page for the message boards:

http://www.lcficmbs.com/scripts/

Enjoy!

Smile and the world smiles with you ... frown and you're just giving yourself wrinkles.
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Wow thanks!! laugh

I love the smell of fear in the newsroom.
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Thanx,
I was looking for the Contact where Jimmy says "Wow, did you practice that" The babbling brook comment was in Wall of Sound.
Kate

Come on Lois you havent said a word since 1866!

Thanks for the avatar, Hana.

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard