Next Thread
Print Thread
#183063 06/21/06 08:35 PM
SPark Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
hello. just wondering..
i was watching Whine, Whine, Whine the other day with my twin brother in the living room. he was not actually paying much attention because he was doing some writing.
it was the scene where Superman is flying off that guitar dude to the hosptal, and then the camera moves to Lois and Dan then Lois said "Clark?" (or was it "where's Clark?" something like that)
then my brother blurted out, 'he's ryt there bhind you!'
i was like, what are you talking abt?
he said Clark er- Superman is right there behind her. in the far left of the screen.
so i rewind it up to the scene where Superman is flyng off w/ the guitar dude till Lois ask the question.
and he was right. Superman is right there
its seems to me that Dean er- Superman was putting down guitar dude in the corner,
supposed to be off camera, but its not.
it was funny.
check it out. smile
keep your eyes on the the left side of the screen.
it helps if youll play it frame by frame.

(pls bear my english) smile wink

later

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
Blogger
Blogger
Welcome and thanks for posting this—tell your brother nice catch!

Too cool--I never noticed that before! I love bloopers and mistakes and this is a good one, for sure.

One of my favorite mistakes is in Target Jimmy Olsen when Superman stops a gunman from shooting out windows, etc, in the street. The camera shot is from behind Dean, looking over his shoulder at the gunman. You can see Dean put the bullet in his mouth he's going to catch in his teeth. (Have to credit Zoomway for that one; it's another one I never would have seen without being told.)

Thanks so much!

Emrys

It's only with the heart that one can see clearly. What's essential is invisible to the eye. ~The Little Prince~
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
My favorite blooper was in "Looking though you" when he is flying over the trees to get the (forgive me but I forget the name of the stuff he is flying to get) but on his way to the plant you can see the cable as plain as day on his right hip... soooo funny!

Amanda

"Don't fall for me farm boy, I don't have time for it." LL
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Ooh, I'm gonna watch Wine Wine Wine laugh

God , I love irony! oh, super..

Clark: Good morning Lois.
Lois: You’re late.
Clark: Good morning Clark.
Features Writer
Features Writer
*Watches the scene*

...I don't see...

Oh HEY!!

HEE!! Funny! laugh Thanks for pointing that out!

Mmm cheese.

I vid, therefor I am.

The hardest lesson is that love can be so fair to some, and so cruel to others. Even those who would be gods.

Anne Shirley: I'm glad you spell your name with a "K." Katherine with a "K" is so much more alluring than Catherine with a "C." A "C" always looks so smug.
Me: *cries*
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I saw the whine whine whine, and that is really funny, but really hard to spot (at least for me), but the bullet in Target: Jimmy Olsen , wow that was really obvious wink

got any more????

Amanda

SPark Offline OP
Hack from Nowheresville
OP Offline
Hack from Nowheresville
hey i got another one.(this time i get the credit) smile
i dont know if someone already pointed this out before.
this is from Smart Kids
its the scene where Clark is playing table tennis (w/ himself)
then he hit the ball too hard, breaks some glass off-screen
he looks on the wall clock
then walks over to the livng room.
notice he is wearing gray(?) (blue-gray?) cut-off t-shirt while he was playing
but as soon as he goes to the livng room
the shirt magically has sleeves.
it doesnt look like he just pulled the sleeves up to play table tennis and pulled it down after.
wink smile

thanks for the welcome Emrys. smile

You're the icing on my cake.
What's that?
Chocolate, of course.
--
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I got one....

In the pilot, when they all go to Lex's party, Jimmy is talking to Clark about Lex and you can see Lex walking down the stairs.

Then Jimmy says "There he is!" Lex "again" walks down the stairs jump

FinLi

Clark: "Can I have a rat chief? Can I, huh? Please?"

Perry: "Clark, do you want me to send you to the dark room?"

Clark: "The dark room?"
Blogger
Blogger
I noticed a similar situation in Spider-Man2.In the scene, if you look at the bottom corner of the cafe's window, you can see the car flying toward it before crashing through, and I have noticed similar things in my L&C DVD's as well; concerning flubs like that.

Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
I found another last night. I was watching Top Copy and when Clark, Lois and Perry are in the conference room passing out photos the same photo of Jimmy's feet that was taken in Operation Blackout is used. Perry hands it to Clark. It was pretty funny because in Blackout it is the picture she makes fun of him for taking smile

Amanda

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hey, guys,

Sorry for kind of digging up this "dead" thread, but I was watching "When Irish Eyes Are Killing" right now and just noticed something that I *really* had to post: at the museum, when that annoying lady is tied to the chair, has anybody noticed that the chandelier is there on the floor on the first scene of the overturned chair (after the explosion), and *then* they show it falling?

Uh, guess they forgot to film a scene without the chandelier, huh? smile

malu

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I too saw something. Towards the end of "Never on Sunday" when Clark is fighting with Sunday's hallucinations and holds Lois ring in his hand. Did you you notice that Dean's got a scratch on his hand? Poor guy.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I too saw something. Towards the end of "Never on Sunday" when Clark is fighting with Sunday's hallucinations and holds Lois ring in his hand. Did you you notice that Dean's got a scratch on his hand? Poor guy.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Did you you notice that Dean's got a scratch on his hand? Poor guy.
Oooh! Going to have to check that out. But, really.... a scratch? Isn't he supposed to be invulnerable or something? hehehehe! wink

Superman: Why is it that good villains never die?
Batman: Clark, what the hell are good villains?
=> Superman/Batman: Public Enemies
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
If you watch COTOC where Dr Klien brings in Jesse's hair sample going on about the difference between the old part and new part he was carrying them in his pouch. However, when he goes to show Lois both the hair and the pair of scissors are out and on Lois' desk.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard