Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: SPark Did anyone else noticed? - 06/22/06 12:35 AM
hello. just wondering..
i was watching Whine, Whine, Whine the other day with my twin brother in the living room. he was not actually paying much attention because he was doing some writing.
it was the scene where Superman is flying off that guitar dude to the hosptal, and then the camera moves to Lois and Dan then Lois said "Clark?" (or was it "where's Clark?" something like that)
then my brother blurted out, 'he's ryt there bhind you!'
i was like, what are you talking abt?
he said Clark er- Superman is right there behind her. in the far left of the screen.
so i rewind it up to the scene where Superman is flyng off w/ the guitar dude till Lois ask the question.
and he was right. Superman is right there
its seems to me that Dean er- Superman was putting down guitar dude in the corner,
supposed to be off camera, but its not.
it was funny.
check it out. smile
keep your eyes on the the left side of the screen.
it helps if youll play it frame by frame.

(pls bear my english) smile wink

later
Posted By: Emrys Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 06/22/06 12:58 AM
Welcome and thanks for posting this—tell your brother nice catch!

Too cool--I never noticed that before! I love bloopers and mistakes and this is a good one, for sure.

One of my favorite mistakes is in Target Jimmy Olsen when Superman stops a gunman from shooting out windows, etc, in the street. The camera shot is from behind Dean, looking over his shoulder at the gunman. You can see Dean put the bullet in his mouth he's going to catch in his teeth. (Have to credit Zoomway for that one; it's another one I never would have seen without being told.)

Thanks so much!
Posted By: friendofCK Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 06/22/06 09:16 AM
My favorite blooper was in "Looking though you" when he is flying over the trees to get the (forgive me but I forget the name of the stuff he is flying to get) but on his way to the plant you can see the cable as plain as day on his right hip... soooo funny!
Posted By: lois14 Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 06/22/06 10:35 AM
Ooh, I'm gonna watch Wine Wine Wine laugh
Posted By: Catherine Bruce Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 06/23/06 05:41 AM
*Watches the scene*

...I don't see...

Oh HEY!!

HEE!! Funny! laugh Thanks for pointing that out!
Posted By: friendofCK Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 06/23/06 08:44 AM
I saw the whine whine whine, and that is really funny, but really hard to spot (at least for me), but the bullet in Target: Jimmy Olsen , wow that was really obvious wink

got any more????
Posted By: SPark Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 06/23/06 10:01 AM
hey i got another one.(this time i get the credit) smile
i dont know if someone already pointed this out before.
this is from Smart Kids
its the scene where Clark is playing table tennis (w/ himself)
then he hit the ball too hard, breaks some glass off-screen
he looks on the wall clock
then walks over to the livng room.
notice he is wearing gray(?) (blue-gray?) cut-off t-shirt while he was playing
but as soon as he goes to the livng room
the shirt magically has sleeves.
it doesnt look like he just pulled the sleeves up to play table tennis and pulled it down after.
wink smile

thanks for the welcome Emrys. smile
Posted By: FinLi Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 06/25/06 06:57 PM
I got one....

In the pilot, when they all go to Lex's party, Jimmy is talking to Clark about Lex and you can see Lex walking down the stairs.

Then Jimmy says "There he is!" Lex "again" walks down the stairs jump

FinLi
Posted By: Stefen Hagglund Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 06/25/06 07:24 PM
I noticed a similar situation in Spider-Man2.In the scene, if you look at the bottom corner of the cafe's window, you can see the car flying toward it before crashing through, and I have noticed similar things in my L&C DVD's as well; concerning flubs like that.
Posted By: friendofCK Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 07/13/06 09:20 AM
I found another last night. I was watching Top Copy and when Clark, Lois and Perry are in the conference room passing out photos the same photo of Jimmy's feet that was taken in Operation Blackout is used. Perry hands it to Clark. It was pretty funny because in Blackout it is the picture she makes fun of him for taking smile
Posted By: malu Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 01/28/07 10:24 PM
Hey, guys,

Sorry for kind of digging up this "dead" thread, but I was watching "When Irish Eyes Are Killing" right now and just noticed something that I *really* had to post: at the museum, when that annoying lady is tied to the chair, has anybody noticed that the chandelier is there on the floor on the first scene of the overturned chair (after the explosion), and *then* they show it falling?

Uh, guess they forgot to film a scene without the chandelier, huh? smile

malu
Posted By: bakasi Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 01/29/07 10:40 AM
I too saw something. Towards the end of "Never on Sunday" when Clark is fighting with Sunday's hallucinations and holds Lois ring in his hand. Did you you notice that Dean's got a scratch on his hand? Poor guy.
Posted By: bakasi Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 01/29/07 10:40 AM
I too saw something. Towards the end of "Never on Sunday" when Clark is fighting with Sunday's hallucinations and holds Lois ring in his hand. Did you you notice that Dean's got a scratch on his hand? Poor guy.
Posted By: LaraMoon Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 01/29/07 06:09 PM
Did you you notice that Dean's got a scratch on his hand? Poor guy.
Oooh! Going to have to check that out. But, really.... a scratch? Isn't he supposed to be invulnerable or something? hehehehe! wink
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Did anyone else noticed? - 02/01/07 11:15 PM
If you watch COTOC where Dr Klien brings in Jesse's hair sample going on about the difference between the old part and new part he was carrying them in his pouch. However, when he goes to show Lois both the hair and the pair of scissors are out and on Lois' desk.
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards