Top Banana
OP Offline
Top Banana
Oh this is very bad for Cla- I mean Kal!! eek

Poor Lois..she's going to FLIP!

~Liz

Lois: Can I go?
Clark: No.
Lois: Oh come on, Clark, why do we go through this? We both know I’m going to go.
Clark: Then why do you ask?
Lois: I’m trying to be nice.
L
L Offline
Columnist
Columnist
L
Dead. Meat.

Delicious way to leave this off. But come back!!!

Silence is violence. End white supremacy based violence
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Oooooh. Here it comes... <wince>

You guys sure are ones for cliff hangers, aren't you?

~Toc

TicAndToc :o)

------

"I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three."
-Elayne Boosler
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh my! The best part is coming, don't leave us hanging too long. Laura jump

Clark: “If we can be born in an instant, and die in an instant, why can’t we fall in love in an instant?”

Caroline's "Stardust"
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
Clark is so dead. smile1

And the best part is, I can't find it in me to pity him at all. He deserves everything that's coming. Of course, that's assuming that it was an unwitting revelation scene.

More soon please!

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. thumbsup

And yet being in love with Kal felt like a betrayal of Clark. She couldn’t forget Clark. She couldn’t put out of her mind the way he’d smiled at her every morning when she walked down the ramp and into the bullpen, the way he’d brought her coffee without her having to even say she needed her caffeine fix...
mad Lois you should be ashamed of yourself.

wave

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I knew it! *evil dance*

He's so dead.

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Interesting! She's going to kill him wave

Merriwether
Merriwether
YES!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I did yell that out loud.

This is the best.

Please don't leave us hanging.

*cough* *cough*

oh...poor....me. I have a cold.

Please pitty me and post soon.

*cough* *sniffle*

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Columnist
Columnist
OMG!!!!!

He is so dead...Lois will kill him with a laser of green kryptonite [Linked Image]

Come on!!!!!! For Luthor´s name Clarkkkkkkkkk just tell her the truth [Linked Image]

Please post the next part soooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!

T
Merriwether
Merriwether
T
In my opinion there is only one way that Lois could ever forgive Kal for his deception. Actually I don't really believe there is any way that Lois could forgive him, but for the sake of the story, if she could, it could only happen if Clark stays strong.

He can't go all wishy-washy and grovel. That would only validate Lois' feelings of betrayal. He has to stick to his guns as to the fact that 'Clark Kent' *is* dead. Even if the body didn't perish, the identity did. There was no good reason for him to tell her that Clark wasn't really killed, because for all intents and purposes, he was.

Of course, we all know that the logic is flawed, especially when it comes to sparing Lois some of her grief. But the only way she might forgive him is if he can convince her that his decisions were made under that convictions that her partner, the Daily Planet reporter, Clark Kent is now, and always will be, dead.

Tank (who doesn't believe that's what our two intrepid writers of story will do, but he is curious as to what they think might work)

Top Banana
Top Banana
I know she can't hurt him, but gosharooney, I wish she could. evil

Top Banana
Top Banana
YES! grovel

I'm a firm believer in the fact that God doesn't put any more on us than we can bear. He does however make us come to Jesus every so often.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh. Wow. Clark. Is. Dead.

But in any case, she finally knows. Now what's left to see is what will be left of his once she's done with him. goofy

I mean, I can see why she'd get even more provoked by the fact he put on his own shirt, assuming it'd be okay. Just strolling out of there like that. Looking, in a way, victorious, that he'd won Lois (by deceit), and he can just wear whatever he finds in her bathroom and no matter if it's Clark's shirt (which to her, is like a holy memory). I guess she might also think he recognized it since it was his, and put it on to symbolize that "Clark is dead; long live Superman." Only while he can say that to himself, Lois wouldn't be very happy with a statement like that.

And he was hers.

Well, mostly.
I could just hear the narrator say that. Starting with this wholesome voice of Happily Ever After, and finishing with a completely different tone of voice. Which I suppose is how Lois feels, and she can't let go of this other tone of voice.

There was no sense of loneliness, of insecurity.
She had to know what had dragged him out of her bed. Why he'd left her. Whether it had been an emergency, or... Or if he'd just changed his mind. If he'd decided he didn't want her after all.
No. No insecurities at all. Poor Lois. frown

Great part - now get on with it. We want to see if Clark can manage to stay in one piece. <g>

Julie smile

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Columnist
Columnist
More,more.more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more help

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hyper

Columnist
Columnist
More,more.more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more,more help

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hyper wildguy wildguy wildguy

S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
Damn that shirt!

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
H and W,
I am now sure the only reason you’re collaborating on this is an attempt to reach the ultimate cliffhanger.

I’ve read all the comments people made before me and I just need to remind everyone of one very important fact – this is a story written by two evil writers trying to write the most angsty story ever. That said - having Lois realize now Clark didn’t really die protecting her seems a little too simple a solution. (I’ll stop at this point as this evil twosome doesn’t need any more encouragement or ideas.)

Looking forward to the next part,
Avia

"I get it, you're a ghost. You're dead. Big accomplishment, move on. You see a light anywhere? Go towards it okay?"

Cordelia in 'Rm w/a Vu' - Angel episode 1x05
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Here lies Clark Kent AKA Superman
1966-1994
Torn into little pieces by irate former co-worker

"He should have listened when we told him to tell her."

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
Well, if Lois doesn't kill him, then I will...

Wendy & Kae, as you know, I had problems with Clark sleeping with Lois as Superman, even under the extreme circumstances that they found themselves in. But I understand the premise for your story and I've been staying in for the ride.

And I read Clark's justifications, I see his despair when new circumstances crop up...but despite all, for me personally I just can't believe that he would actually do all this.

Having read *many* revelation stories, I sometimes get annoyed when Lois typically goes over the top and refuses to forgive Clark for a long period of time. Makes him grovel, etc. There are certainly elements there that are canonical, but this is probably why some people complain about the "doormat" aspect of their relationship.

But here, I'm not quite sure how she could ever forgive him. People make colossal mistakes, and can be forgiven. But he is piling on one after another, and has had several clear opportunities (that he's recognized himself) to pull back and just tell her.

I don't think I've ever rooted for Lois *against* Clark before. It'll be an interesting change...

Kathy

"Our thoughts form the universe. They always matter." - Babylon 5
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard