Print Thread
#180992 01/02/06 06:40 PM
K
Kaylle Offline OP
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
K
This isn't for a fanfic so I'm posting it here. My brother and I were watching L&C tonight and he asked me if there were any way to find out what the movies were that Lois is flipping through the channels in the honeymoon suite. According to the script it's An Affair To Remember, and I think the little clip at the very end was, but I don't think the first clip was.

Here's the dialogue:
Johnny: You smell so good.
Woman: I washed my hair for you. I knew we'd be together so I... (kiss) I love you, Johnny.
Man: I love you. I love you so much I ache inside.
And then Lois changes the channel, thank goodness wink . But does anyone know what movie this was, or if it was really a movie at all? I originally thought they just made it up for the show, but Ian seems to think it's a real movie. Anyone know?

EDITED: I'm ashamed to say that like three minutes after I posted this I found the info myself wink I'm leaving it here since I can't delete the post and someone out there might find it interesting. Anyway, the movie is A Summer Place ; Johnny and Molly are played by Troy Donahue and Sandra Dee.

Isn't the internet wonderful?

#180993 01/02/06 08:41 PM
Columnist
Columnist
Thanks for the info, Kaylle, I did find that interesting. I went to Netflix to see if I could get it, but appearently it's not on DVD yet. I don't see why not; from the dialogue you posted it sounds like a stellar movie. wink

~Anna

#180994 01/05/06 06:58 AM
S
SJH Offline
Features Writer
Features Writer
S
The theme from A Summer Place was a monster hit back in the day. Makes a good background for a LnC video...The movie is out on DVD if you want to check it out.

"I'm red-eyed, tired and drunk" Teri Hatcher
"Fun will now commence" 7of9

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard