Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Does anyone have or know where I can find a screen capture of Lois' Press badge?

Thanks! laugh

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Two that I remember.

The Source
PERRY (CONT'D)
Lois, I've never been one for
speeches. But I have to say...
(handing her back her
press pass)
We're glad you're back.

LOIS
Thanks, Perry.
Voice from the Past

There is a scene that they all have their press pass.

MAF

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Yeah, I couldn't remember if they had it in "The Source," episode or not. I don't have the capalities to make screen captures, so do you know of someone else that could?

If all else fails I guess I can watch the episode and take notes on it. I need it to help me with my Halloween costume this year. wink

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
I looked through those two episodes and the press pass isn't actually shown in either. razz

I was browsing through some other episodes in places I thought we might see it (even though I was sure we wouldn't be able to get a close shot of it, and didn't think it'd be much help) and... I'd like to call it a happy accident:

[Linked Image]

I think that's about as good as we'll get. I sharpened it a bit, but the text is still unreadable. frown But if you just need it to make one for your halloween costume, this should give you a good enough idea. laugh (Funny how this is from season 4 and the pic is clearly from one of the first two seasons :rolleyes: )

Sara (who's running off to bed now goofy )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks so much! That was a big help!!!! cool

Do you know where I can find the Daily Planet logo like that on the badge? lol laugh

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard