Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Looking for a screen capture - 09/29/05 07:56 PM
Does anyone have or know where I can find a screen capture of Lois' Press badge?

Thanks! laugh
Posted By: mariadferdez. Re: Looking for a screen capture - 09/29/05 09:01 PM
Hi,

Two that I remember.

The Source
PERRY (CONT'D)
Lois, I've never been one for
speeches. But I have to say...
(handing her back her
press pass)
We're glad you're back.

LOIS
Thanks, Perry.
Voice from the Past

There is a scene that they all have their press pass.

MAF
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Looking for a screen capture - 09/30/05 09:49 PM
Yeah, I couldn't remember if they had it in "The Source," episode or not. I don't have the capalities to make screen captures, so do you know of someone else that could?

If all else fails I guess I can watch the episode and take notes on it. I need it to help me with my Halloween costume this year. wink
Posted By: KSaraSara Re: Looking for a screen capture - 10/01/05 04:08 AM
I looked through those two episodes and the press pass isn't actually shown in either. razz

I was browsing through some other episodes in places I thought we might see it (even though I was sure we wouldn't be able to get a close shot of it, and didn't think it'd be much help) and... I'd like to call it a happy accident:

[Linked Image]

I think that's about as good as we'll get. I sharpened it a bit, but the text is still unreadable. frown But if you just need it to make one for your halloween costume, this should give you a good enough idea. laugh (Funny how this is from season 4 and the pic is clearly from one of the first two seasons :rolleyes: )

Sara (who's running off to bed now goofy )
Posted By: LoisLane9397 Re: Looking for a screen capture - 10/02/05 04:25 AM
Thanks so much! That was a big help!!!! cool

Do you know where I can find the Daily Planet logo like that on the badge? lol laugh
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards