Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
And who can forget the hilarious scene in TF -- "Hello -- duh!" That whole scene is great. I cracked up laughing at that the first time I saw it... and pretty much every time since, too wink Actually, Tempus can usually get me laughing. "Contemplate your future as a charcoal briquette. It's soothing!"

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
Top Banana
Top Banana
I like Martha, too. I remember one scene where Clark is talking about something serious, I forget what (maybe it was the clone in Vatman?), and his mother is there working on her latest sculpture. Clark looks at it for awhile and then asks what it is and she has some weird name for it and Jonathan and Clark just exchange this knowing look.

Another scene that gets me laughing every time is Lois' daydream where she has the pope and the queen over for interviews and babies are coming out of the woodwork and Clark is all cheerful, saying raising kids is a piece of cake.

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Top Banana
Top Banana
Ellen & Martha scenes in The Family Hour wave

If she had to move heaven and Earth, perhaps come back to haunt Perry and explain the story after they'd killed her, she would do it.

Waking a Miracle by Aria
Features Writer
Features Writer
laugh glad to be of service!

Blogger
Blogger
The pilot-

Lois: There was a bomb! And he...he...ate it!

It was hilarious the way she said it! lol

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."-Philippians 4:13
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Welcome to the boards, Katt!!! goofy

The only one I can think of right now that hasn't been mentioned... well, a few from Just Say Noah.

This one's a bit subtle, especially if you don't know Spanish... but when Larry Smiley is on the "God Phone", he says goodbye as such: "And a vaya con dios to you too!" goofy

Then, there is the *classic* Jimmy and Lois scene where they're tied up at the top of the lightning tower. I die laughing every time I hear Jimmy say, "And then you took my hand and said, 'Jimmy, I can make a man of you.'" rotflol

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Merriwether
Merriwether
(I'm on a study break - honest!!!)

Then, there is the *classic* Jimmy and Lois scene where they're tied up at the top of the lightning tower. I die laughing every time I hear Jimmy say, "And then you took my hand and said, 'Jimmy, I can make a man of you.'"
OH yes, I that one made me laugh too. Thanks for the reminder - I'm laughing. I needed that b/c stats is making my brain mushy.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Blogger
Blogger
I don't remember the one w/ Jimmy and Lois, but even just seeing that I started laughing! It sounds great!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."-Philippians 4:13
Blogger
Blogger
My favorite is the classic line:

"I said 9:00, I thought you'd be naked...ready!"

Good ol' Lois. laugh

Jenny

Wash: Everything looks good from here...Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive. We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... "This Land." I think we should call it "your grave!" Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal! Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh! Now die!
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
I love that one, too, Foxy-J! It shows that she was a goner from the start. laugh

And... is that... can it be?? Another FoLC from Arizona?? smile1

Sara (also a native to Arizona smile )

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Blogger
Blogger
my favorite would be in virtually destroyed right after Clark's famous line "the big intimacy threshold.....I've never actually crossed it." The utter silence after that line where you could here tableware dropping somewhere in the background and the look on lois' face cracked me up.

Top Banana
Top Banana
For sheer humor: Neverending Battle. When a flithy Lois limps in, talking about how she's met billions of mosquitoes, then reaches into a bag to bring out the SuperGodzilla, well, that sequence slayed me. Then Clark threw "No charge" back in her face and I was totally through.

The "Heyba, heyba" dance sequence ranks a close second. I like some dance music and that song was the absolute worst rap song I've ever heard. Watching those people so moved by it had me rolling on the floor. Plus, what the heck was that step Dieter was doing anyway?

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I may have to post repeatedly as I recall other scenes that made me laugh, but two come to mind immediately:

In Strange Visitor when the 3 Kents are looking for Clark's spaceship, Martha says, "Maybe we shouldn't have told you about being adopted." And Clark replies, "That would've been hard after I started bench pressing cars."

The other is in the episode where Martha is talking about Jung and Freud, and Jonathan looks at Clark and says, "Adult Education. It's a beautiful thing."

Cracks me up every time.

Sheila Harper
Hopeless fan of a timeless love story

http://www.sheilaharper.com/
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
There are so many...But the one I'm thinking of right now is in AKA Superman when Lois is telling Clark that she has found a night he's free. He then whips out the planner with the little red, yellow and blue tags on it. I love how she says, "Superman has a day planner!?!"

Sorry. Day planner jokes get me every time.

**~~**

Swoosh --->
J
Merriwether
Merriwether
J
Wow! This post has brought out alot of new people. Welcome Evenindeath, J.C, Crackers, Phibs and Katt!!!

Jackie

Superman: I hear you've been looking for me.
Lois: All my life.
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
I've been completely swamped with work for the last several days, and I've ended up putting on L&C as background noise while I work. Since Friday night I've watched 46 episodes wink I do still have to laugh sometimes though!

- The Prankster... A lot of the things he does makes me laugh, but the one that comes to mind at the moment (because I just saw it <g>) is when he freezes Victor, puts the pincers in his nose, and then when Victor unfreezes he says, "Now, Victor, now instead of putting pincers up inside our nostrils, which is ornamental but perhaps not as helpful as one would wish..." He's so casual about it!

- Perry dancing. Anytime wink Shaking his butt at Martha and Jonathan (and the camera <g>) in Season's Greedings... Singing "Hunka hunka burnin' love" outside Rehalia's door (and the stunned look he gets when her husband opens the door)...

- Actually, there are a lot of really funny moments in Season's Greedings. I love the little wobble Lois does when Perry catches her playing hopscotch.

I'll probably have more of these before I'm done studying... This is a fun topic smile

Kaylle

M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
The only moments I can think of that were funny that haven't been mentioned (the ones that have had me cracking up all over again):

After Clark burns the heel off Lois's shoe Dean does this weird flailing arms thing that cracks me up every time.

For some reason, when Sperman gets hit with Red K and Lois is exasperated b/c he lets Perry be kidnapped, when he says "Lois don't have a stroke," I just crack up

And I thought Lois' island freak out was pretty funny. (whenever she babbles or doesn't get her way is pretty funny actually)

Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Well there are few episodes that haven't made me grin. laugh

Except those mentioned above we have:

The Cleveland exchange in the pilot.

"Superman is definitely an alien entity. He comes from the planet Trofax and he's not alone. I've been on the ship, there are thousands like him. Freeze-dried. Awaiting a call to arms."

All the scenes where Luthor extoll his extraordinary traits or masterplans to his dog or whatnot.
With this gem from Vatman as the crowning touch:

"Lex: And then the wolf said to Little Red Ridinghood, ‘Are you sure the policy is in your name?’ And Little Red Ridinghood said, ‘Yes, Grandma promised that when she passed away, I would inherit everything’, and then the wolf said, ‘Hmm . . . let's pay Grandma a visit.' And so Little Red Ridinghood took off her hood and her cape, and she gave it to the wolf.
Vatman: And the wolf went through the forest to grandmother’s house and he ate her, and then he and Red Ridinghood split the money."

Wall of sound is one of my favourites. Lois is over the top for laughs but not jarringly so.

"Clark: Lois, you're not upset because I got nominated . . .
Lois: That is ridiculous. We both did great stories. Mine destroyed an international drug network, and yours told the really searing truth about old people. And, and, I can't believe that. I mean there's gotta be some mistake. They lost my story, or their brains were taken over by aliens or something, because. . . . Oh, God, look at me. This is really pathetic, isn't it? I didn't know I could be this small. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

Or the reconcilations scene where Lois brush away Clark's attempt to nail her down.

The copymachine in the source.

"Well, it's obvious this machine needs a new Thermo... Master... connector. (off the woman's doubtful look) That's the thing that connects the Thermo to the Master. We'll order it today, be back tomorrow.
SECRETARY Maybe you'd better explain the problem to my boss. I don't want to lose anything in the translation.
LOIS What's to lose? It's broken and we'll fix it tomorrow.
CLARK Uh, actually, I think all it needs is a good kick.
LOIS A kick? It needs a kick?! (to secretary) He's joking. He's a trainee. They do that.
CLARK It can't hurt to try, 'Miss Jefferson.' Lois shoots him a look, then kicks the machine. Nothing.
LOIS Maybe I'm kicking the wrong thing."

later..

"BENDER Listen, you're lucky we're not prosecuting you for illegal trespass.
LOIS (calling after him) Yeah!? Wait 'til you get our bill for fixing your copy machine!"

Spencer-Spencer and his team of villains. A pity he didn't get another episode.

"What do you mean she's alive?!! Idiot! High school drop-out! I'll deal with you when I see you! (to Klavel)Slam the phone down definitively."

"You know, I was gonna kill you for all that crap you wrote about me, but I thought you might prefer an exciting career opportunity.
LOIS What do you mean?
SPENCER SPENCER You can be my sex slave.
LOIS Kill me.
SPENCER SPENCER I know, I know, the body. Maybe I shouldn't hide it in a box, maybe you imagine it worse than it is.
LOIS Maybe.
SPENCER SPENCER (exploding) You _couldn't_ imagine worse than this!! My only chance at girls like you is shootin' 'em up with cobra venom, and _then_ it's iffy!!"

All sleaze interviews in season four.
"Lois: Listen, let's get something straight. Clones eat frogs. Not lizards. Frogs. Any idiot knows that."

Nunk was a unsung hero.

I do know you, and I know you wouldn't lie... at least to me...most of the time...
Tez Offline
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
-When Clark was a bartender in "Ive got a crush on you".....that scene was hilarious

-In the Space Rats episode.....the entire episode was pretty funny

-the scene where Lois tries to find out what question to ask the president in "Return of the Prankster".....and Clark gives his answer to which Bobby Bigmouth replies "thats a very good question, Clark"..........VERY FUNNY!

Vin
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Haha--this thread is making me laugh, just re-living all the funny moments!

but!! No one has mentioned Cat Grant!! How I adore the part where Cat and the Xerox-repair man emerge--disheveled--from the copy room. "Spray? What spray? I didn't get hit with any spray."

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard