Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
i love the part in swear god this time we are not kidding where Lois hits her head on the cupboard and acts as if she lost her memory again and the whole part.

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Space Rat episode: I love the scene when Lois and Clark act like they were children...they are so funny!! :p

the greatest thing you ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return
J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
AKA Superman: The scene at the Chinese restaurant. Lois keeps throwing her chopsticks under the table, gets down to pick them up and rants about Jimmy's girlfriend. Too funny! lol

Tahu Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
AKA Superman the end was great too. What a lovely surprise party.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Ditto Lolly!! laugh

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Clark's attempts to resist Lois in Pheromone My Lovely it was both cute and funny!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Freelance Reporter
Freelance Reporter
the black-white scenes when clark is a spain dancer and lois is ' me superwife!'

nag --> Twilight (eg).
Top Banana
Top Banana
Lois & Clark playing Trivia Pursuit in HIM.

L: I knew that! I knew that!
C: Oh no, you didn't!

Cracks me up every time.

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Features Writer
Features Writer
The Heybah Heybah song from "Oedipus Wrecks." Watching Perry and the others dance while under mind control...leaves me in stitches! lol! laugh

Top Banana
Top Banana
Actually what amused me the most about Oedipus Wrecks wasn't the Heyba sequence... it was Deter seeing a sign that said "go to Tahiti!" or something, and saying "okay!"

And then Perry or Lois or whoever it was reached him on the plane to Tahiti. That was great. <g>

Julie

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Blogger
Blogger
I thought the whole scene where Clark was pretending to be a bartender in "I've got a Crush on You" was HILARIOUS! the way he treated Lois by throwing her in the dumpster and then was all nice to the Toasters leader. It was so funny!!

Blogger
Blogger
I think it's so funny in the episode "ides of Metropolis" when Lois is pretending to be clark futre wife when trying to proove that he'll lie to her soem of the time and she says "honey do ya like it?"

Top Banana
Top Banana
Clark's mother trying to teach him to fly, and then pushing him off the balcony. goofy

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
Blogger
Blogger
I love the part when Clark draws a fake superman spaceship location and sends it to lois who ends up getting lost in the city dump. Then she shows up at the daily planet with dinosaur doll wearing a superman outfit. It's hilarious!

Sincerely in love with L&C,

J. C
Blogger
Blogger
i think my ultimate funny part would be the chinese dinner scene in AKA Superman, but most specifically the line where clark goes "You should see her with silverware. not a pretty sight, so we'll just, take it away." i love the way he says that!!! also, i like the line in Virtually Destroyed where Clark/Jaxon asks lois "why do you keep hitting me with vases?"

"I have loved you from the beginning...
And I will love you till the end...
In my heart I am your husband...
And I am your wife...
Always" -Big Girls Don't Fly
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
All of the above. <g> Also:

The scene where Bobby Bigmouth tells Clark and Lois that there are a lot of people rooting for them to get together. I love their reactions to this unexpected news - priceless.

smile1

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Blogger
Blogger
The scene where Clark tries to get Lois to Promise him and he counts it off "One...Two...Three... I swear" but he actually says it and Lois (being Lois), doesnt swear and she smiles kisses him and walkes away... Then clark is all "Lois...Lois...")

Lois always has me laughing...

Sorry don't remember which episode its from but it is one of my favorite scenes.

"If anything Happens tell Clark that I love him"

"You can fly, I can stay mad.Its a gift!"
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Let's throw a double party:

Welcome, Remercie!

party party

And... wow, another fan from Greece! Welcome, Phibs!!

party party

See ya,
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Merriwether
Merriwether
Well I can only remember a few were I got the case of the giggles:

Clark's mother trying to teach him to fly, and then pushing him off the balcony.
Me too.

I laughed when Martha said something like, "well they won't be looking at your face." The part when she made Clark's Superman outfit.

I'm sure there is more . . .

Though, I laughed at the show a lot in season 4 and during IOM. AH TOMATOES.

EDIT:

I remembered another one:
"Lois is…well, she’s…complicated. Domineering, uncompromising, pig-headed…brilliant. And we’re not really going out. It’s business.” (Clark)

“Uh, huh.” (Martha Kent)
Thanks to LoisLane9397! Martha and Perry usually got me to giggle.

Lex did too - "I think I'm going to throw up." When he was skeet shooting off the top floor of his building and he said something along the lines of, "call the lawyers Nigel."

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Erin reminded me tonight of Martha's hilarious dry humour when Lois charges into Clark's apartment in the middle of the night in The Source and starts in on her latest theory. That one always has me rotflol Martha is hilarious.

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard