Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm posting this topic in the LC section, but does it really belongs here?

I'm just wondering what's up with Christiane's page. Seems the links to either german or english versions of LC season 1 and 2 episodes are working...

... But not those of season 3 and 4. Regarless of the language, you're invariably directed to that URL.

Which basically said 'this link is currently not accessible. Try back again later. Thank you.'

I hope it's only temporary,

Carole confused

Top Banana
Top Banana
I don't know what the problem is, but it is apparently not a temporary one. frown

I first noticed this back on Nov. 19, 2004 when I was trying to find a pic for the Caption thread. confused

- Vicki

"Hold on, my friends, to the Constitution and to the Republic for which it stands. Miracles do not cluster and what has happened once in 6,000 years, may not happen again. Hold on to the Constitution" - Daniel Webster
K
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
K
I'm not sure what's going on with her site, but as a temporary measure you can still view most of it through the Wayback Machine .

Christiane\'s site as of Feb. 07, 2004

Hope that helps a little, but we'll have to hope Christiane's problems are only temporary. frown

Kaylle

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
I know from the German L&C Boards that Christiane is having trouble with her website because she ran out of space. help So she had to put season 3 and 4 on another website but this one shut down in the meantime. She's working to solve this problem, but it might take a while due to RL wink

I hope this helps a little smile

~Julia wave

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thank you all for your replies.

Vicky,
I was also hunting a 'guessable' pic when I noticed this. So long for the temporary problem.

Kaylle,
I hope Christiane's problems will soon be solved. Oh, and thanks for the Wayback Machine link. it might comes in handy. smile

Julia, smile1

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard