Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: Anonymous What's up with Christiane's LC page? - 01/24/05 07:58 AM
I'm posting this topic in the LC section, but does it really belongs here?

I'm just wondering what's up with Christiane's page. Seems the links to either german or english versions of LC season 1 and 2 episodes are working...

... But not those of season 3 and 4. Regarless of the language, you're invariably directed to that URL.

Which basically said 'this link is currently not accessible. Try back again later. Thank you.'

I hope it's only temporary,

Carole confused
Posted By: Vicki Re: What's up with Christiane's LC page? - 01/24/05 11:12 AM
I don't know what the problem is, but it is apparently not a temporary one. frown

I first noticed this back on Nov. 19, 2004 when I was trying to find a pic for the Caption thread. confused

- Vicki
Posted By: Kaylle Re: What's up with Christiane's LC page? - 01/24/05 12:56 PM
I'm not sure what's going on with her site, but as a temporary measure you can still view most of it through the Wayback Machine .

Christiane\'s site as of Feb. 07, 2004

Hope that helps a little, but we'll have to hope Christiane's problems are only temporary. frown

Kaylle
Posted By: Julia Re: What's up with Christiane's LC page? - 01/24/05 01:01 PM
I know from the German L&C Boards that Christiane is having trouble with her website because she ran out of space. help So she had to put season 3 and 4 on another website but this one shut down in the meantime. She's working to solve this problem, but it might take a while due to RL wink

I hope this helps a little smile

~Julia wave
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's up with Christiane's LC page? - 01/25/05 02:36 AM
Thank you all for your replies.

Vicky,
I was also hunting a 'guessable' pic when I noticed this. So long for the temporary problem.

Kaylle,
I hope Christiane's problems will soon be solved. Oh, and thanks for the Wayback Machine link. it might comes in handy. smile

Julia, smile1
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards