Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Wendymr Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Ah - that confusion is easily explained: Carol originally posted the section in Fanfic-Related because, as she explained to me, this post was a 'toe in the water' kind of thing, to find out if there was sufficient interest from readers here in the story. But we admins are kind of neatness-freaks, and we moved it into Fanfic. goofy

So the search feature may have given you a link in FF-Rel because that's where it originally was... go figure. huh

Wendy smile

Just a fly-by! *waves*
Top Banana
Top Banana
Leave town for a bit and see what happens. smile

It was so nice to come back to find Rach, Sheila, Nicole, and Artemis's posts. But I owe people an apology too. Although I have this story outlined I haven't written it, just reworked the intro, trying to fix the POV errors (thanks, Sheila!! ) As Wendy said, that's why I had orginally posted it in Fanfic Related, to see what interest there was in continuing it. The next step so to speak.

RL has taken a bit of a challenging twist, and I'll be in and out of town for the next several months I think. Right now, I'm not sure I feel all that much like writing, but I would hope to finish the story.

Thank-you all for your interest.

carol

Blogger
Blogger
Carol,
Part 1 was intriguing, and I will wait patiently upon your eventual return. I've been away from the boards for a year, but when I returned I immediately saw your story (and Wendy's, Kaethel,and Pam's) and became caught up again. Hope all goes well in RL and you can/will feel able to write again. Thanks so much for the entertaining beginning. Just can't resist a story with your name attached.

Wanda
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard