Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#176922 10/23/04 05:20 AM
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Hey y'all.

I was recently forced to update the OS on my computer, and it lost my waving cape screensaver. Unfortunately, Erin Klinger (whom I got it from in the first place) doesn't have it anymore, either, because she lost her copy. I'm hoping that some kind FoLC out there still has a copy and might let me have it. Please? Does anybody have it and is willing to share? I miss having the cape as a screensaver to go with my flying Superman mouse...

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
Woohoo! Nan had it. Thanks, Nan. laugh

Laura

“Rules only make sense if they are both kept and broken. Breaking the rule is one way of observing it.”
--Thomas Moore

"Keep an open mind, I always say. Drives sensible people mad, I know, but what did we ever get from sensible people? Not poetry or art or music, that's for sure."
--Charles de Lint, Someplace to Be Flying
Merriwether
Merriwether
This sounds soooo cool!

Can I have a copy of it if anyone can spare the time? I'd offer something in return, but I don't have anything cool.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Merriwether
Merriwether
???

Blogger
Blogger
i've been looking EVERYWHERE for the lois and clark screensaver, but to no avail......if there's anyone who can help me out i'd be eternally grateful and would totally be willing make it worth your while.....i'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me. i need that screensaver and i'm convinced that it doens't exist anywhere on the net anymore since i've make extensive searches for awhile now. Help, anyone?

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I'll be happy to email the screensaver to anyone who wants it as soon as I can get my computer back. It's defragging right now.

This is only the waving cape screensaver. I also have a Dean Cain screensaver if anyone wants it, but I don't have a Lois and Clark screensaver. Please let me know.

Nan

Earth is the insane asylum for the universe.
Merriwether
Merriwether
smile Please! grovel

A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
I would like the waving cape screensaver too, Nan, if that's not a problem.

Thank you,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
SuperRoo, check your email. I sent it, but I don't know if hotmail will take the file size. If it won't, you'll need to give me another address that will.

Anna, yours is on its way as of now.

Nan

J
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
J
Nan, please send it to me, too. If it's not too much trouble.

Thanks a lot
~Julia wave

C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
I'd love a copy of it too thanks Nan!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Nan, I guess you'll have to put one more person to your list of "people who want the waving cape screensaver" goofy Can you please send it to me too if that won't be too much of a trouble to you?

Thanks a lot smile

Raquel

"It's not the years that count, it's the moments, right now as they happen." (Clark Kent to Lois Lane - Brutal Youth - S4)
Blogger
Blogger
Hey Nan, just checked back on my post and I guess there's been a lot of interest in the screensaver.....i'd love a copy of it whenever you get around to it, thanks again, i really appreciate it

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
DieselDCS,

I've tried to send it to you twice and the message has bounced. Do you have a firewall that is rejecting the attachment? If not, is there another address I can send it to?

Nan

Blogger
Blogger
i just replied to your email with another address that should work.....that's so odd that my other one won't accept it... anyway, thanks for your help and keep me updated...

- Dave

Nan Offline
Kerth
Kerth
I tried to send it, but that one bounced too. The return message said it was an illegal attachment. The good news is that I sent the zip file to Anne Ciotola at annesplace, and she's uploading it for me so that very shortly everyone can go to her site and download the screensaver.

I'll keep you updated.

Nan

Boards Chief Administrator
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Hey Gang,

Nan has sent me the files so we can publish them for anyone to download. Please see the Screen Saver & Desktop Theme topic for the links.

Thanks!

Annette wink

www.kerthawards.com
www.lcficmbs.com
www.folcvideo.com
www.nfanfic.net
www.annesplace.net

"There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be cured by what is right with America." Bill Clinton, inaugural address, January 21, 1993

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard