Lois & Clark Forums
Posted By: BrightFeather Waving Cape Screensaver? - 10/23/04 09:20 AM
Hey y'all.

I was recently forced to update the OS on my computer, and it lost my waving cape screensaver. Unfortunately, Erin Klinger (whom I got it from in the first place) doesn't have it anymore, either, because she lost her copy. I'm hoping that some kind FoLC out there still has a copy and might let me have it. Please? Does anybody have it and is willing to share? I miss having the cape as a screensaver to go with my flying Superman mouse...

Laura
Posted By: BrightFeather Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 10/23/04 05:38 PM
Woohoo! Nan had it. Thanks, Nan. laugh

Laura
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 10/24/04 01:39 PM
This sounds soooo cool!

Can I have a copy of it if anyone can spare the time? I'd offer something in return, but I don't have anything cool.
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/11/04 09:22 AM
???
Posted By: DieselDCS Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/19/04 01:05 PM
i've been looking EVERYWHERE for the lois and clark screensaver, but to no avail......if there's anyone who can help me out i'd be eternally grateful and would totally be willing make it worth your while.....i'd really appreciate any help anyone can give me. i need that screensaver and i'm convinced that it doens't exist anywhere on the net anymore since i've make extensive searches for awhile now. Help, anyone?
Posted By: Nan Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/19/04 05:54 PM
I'll be happy to email the screensaver to anyone who wants it as soon as I can get my computer back. It's defragging right now.

This is only the waving cape screensaver. I also have a Dean Cain screensaver if anyone wants it, but I don't have a Lois and Clark screensaver. Please let me know.

Nan
Posted By: SuperRoo Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/20/04 08:16 AM
smile Please! grovel
Posted By: Anna B. the Greek Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/20/04 12:24 PM
I would like the waving cape screensaver too, Nan, if that's not a problem.

Thank you,
AnnaBtG.
Posted By: Nan Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/20/04 12:57 PM
SuperRoo, check your email. I sent it, but I don't know if hotmail will take the file size. If it won't, you'll need to give me another address that will.

Anna, yours is on its way as of now.

Nan
Posted By: Julia Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/20/04 03:37 PM
Nan, please send it to me, too. If it's not too much trouble.

Thanks a lot
~Julia wave
Posted By: Crazy_Babe Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/20/04 04:29 PM
I'd love a copy of it too thanks Nan!
Posted By: Quel Lane Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/20/04 04:34 PM
Nan, I guess you'll have to put one more person to your list of "people who want the waving cape screensaver" goofy Can you please send it to me too if that won't be too much of a trouble to you?

Thanks a lot smile

Raquel
Posted By: DieselDCS Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/21/04 11:00 PM
Hey Nan, just checked back on my post and I guess there's been a lot of interest in the screensaver.....i'd love a copy of it whenever you get around to it, thanks again, i really appreciate it
Posted By: Nan Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/22/04 06:53 AM
DieselDCS,

I've tried to send it to you twice and the message has bounced. Do you have a firewall that is rejecting the attachment? If not, is there another address I can send it to?

Nan
Posted By: DieselDCS Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/22/04 09:33 AM
i just replied to your email with another address that should work.....that's so odd that my other one won't accept it... anyway, thanks for your help and keep me updated...

- Dave
Posted By: Nan Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/22/04 10:24 AM
I tried to send it, but that one bounced too. The return message said it was an illegal attachment. The good news is that I sent the zip file to Anne Ciotola at annesplace, and she's uploading it for me so that very shortly everyone can go to her site and download the screensaver.

I'll keep you updated.

Nan
Posted By: amciotola Re: Waving Cape Screensaver? - 11/22/04 11:09 AM
Hey Gang,

Nan has sent me the files so we can publish them for anyone to download. Please see the Screen Saver & Desktop Theme topic for the links.

Thanks!
© Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards