Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
If you could play any character on LnC who would it be?

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Gosh, that's a hard question. I don't want to be Lois -- Clark is adorable, but that whole "dangling over the jaws of death thing" would be too much for my nerves. Maybe I could be her next-door neighbor... or a spunky research assistant at the Planet... hmm...

PJ

"You told me you weren't like other men," she said, shaking her head at him when the storm of laughter had passed.
He grinned at her - a goofy, Clark Kent kind of a grin. "I have a gift for understatement."
"You can say that again," she told him.
"I have a...."
"Oh, shut up."

--Stardust, Caroline K
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's easier for me to identify to Lois, so... Lois. Or I-also-have-a-brain-Cat, though I'm having a hard time with her maneater side.

Yeah, make it Lois.

And Tempus for the bad guys. laugh

And you, Roo? Who would you be?

Merriwether
Merriwether
I'd want to be Martha. Always knows what to say, an all-around cool Mom, and face it, I can get a flight any time I want!

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ULTRAWOMAN!!! yeah I know that's Lois, but I wanna fly and save Clark and stuff.

I suppose it would be cool to be Bobby Bigmouth too...ALL THE FOOOOOODDDD! drool Plus he's always getting all that cool insider info.

TEEEEEEJ

Top Banana
Top Banana
Hmm... I'd want to be someone evil, but not Lex or Tempus. I guess I'd be Mxyzptlk. Evil, wicked, funny... plus, he has magic. <g> Yeah, that's just me! Oh, and he flies too. wink

Saskia

I tawt I taw a puddy cat!
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Jimmy, definitely Jimmy.

I like being a support person. huh

James

“…with God everything is possible.” Matthew 19:26.

Also read Nan's Terran Underground!
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Well this an easy one for me...Lois! She got to marry Clark! heehee! Plus she always new what to say, and me...I never know what to say so that would be nice for a change lol!

Later Days!
Andie

Am I gay? I'm ECSTATIC!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks Weisz and Rae for the Rockin Icon.
Merriwether
OP Offline
Merriwether
I can never make my mind up.

I would like to be Lois b/c there is so much adventure associated w/ her. Also, getting to be pals and later more with Clark would be AWESOME!! Flying would be fun. I have a want to conquer the world and to me Lois did. Another reason why I'd want to be her - she embodies the success that I want. She has a strong sence that she is happy at what she is doing, like Clark, and excells at it. I wish that for myself more than anything in the world, I already have the other important thing that I have always wanted - my hubbie...I know cheesy.

I would also love to be a research assistant, I guess Jimmy. Though he's a bit ....too Jimmy ... for me. I'm sure he works with other RAs; I could be one of them. Honestly, that is closer to my personality so I can picture that more.

Being Martha would be fun too - to have Clark as your son, to be in a warm and inviting house, to be in a loving relationship, having a life where you try so many different things. Yes, she had trying times but she is such a lovely character.

I would enjoy being Clark but I get a bit leary about being Superman. I would get so scared about the pple out to get me. That part would scare be as being Lois as well.

I notice no one wants to be Perry!

Ack. After all that I'm going to make myself pick one....LOIS!

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
Top Banana
Top Banana
Colour me confused. Wasn't the question which character would you like to play, not actually be?

Well, assuming I could act, which I can't, I'd like to be Lois or Perry - or Lex Luthor. There's an exhibitionist inside me just itching to escape, so I'd rather be someone really larger-than-life than a nice guy like Clark. He'd be too muted for my inner exhibitionist <g>. I think Luthor would be the most fun, come to think of it - he gets to be evil and scheming, suave and sophisticated, and can throw a pretty spectacular fit of anger now and then. Great fun!

If we're saying who we'd actually like to be - ie, if the L&C world really existed - then I'd be Clark. Who wouldn't want all those fantastic powers? Who wouldn't want Clark's parents? Yes, all that rescuing stuff is a bit daunting, but I'd be him and not me, so I wouldn't find it scary, would I?

Mind you, do I want to be a man? Not sure about that. I quite like being a woman smile .

Yvonne

Merriwether
Merriwether
I want to be Jimmy's Fatal Attraction, lipstick-armed stalker. devil

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Definitely Lois. As cool as Clark's powers and parents are...yeah, I'm with Yvonne. I don't think I'm too keen on being a man, heh. Anyway, I really identify with Lois a lot, so she's my top pick.

Jen wink

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I'd absolutely want to play Lois... aside from what everyone's said (regarding her success, determination, drive, etc. and of course being Superman's/Clark's soul mate...) I like her sense of humor. She has a lot of really nice idiosyncracies that would be fun to play, as an actress. Our TH was perfectly cast--blending hardheaded determination with superb comic timing, and a touch of sensitivity just below the surface. It would be a challenge, but it would be absolutely fun! laugh

Of course, if I didn't have any say and I just showed up at an audition, I'd get cast as Cat Grant. Because I always, always am cast as a "loose woman" in every play I am in. I guess I play it well. (Funny thing is, that couldn't be farther than the truth--I'm more like S1 Lois when it comes to love...)

--Wanda (who is off to rehearsal for "Oliver" - where she plays Mrs. Bedwin--loving housekeeper--and a streetwalker in other scenes... devil )

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
E
Columnist
Columnist
E
I don't know if I'd want to be Lois, either. Someone like Jimmy, but female. wink

I believe there's a hero in all of us that keeps us honest, gives us strength, makes us noble, and finally allows us to die with pride, even though sometimes we have to be steady and give up the thing we want the most. Even our dreams. -- Aunt May, Spider-Man 2
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
Mmmm, let's see...
If I had to play any character, I'll be Lois, would be really fun to play her, *definitely* a challenge and in the end I'll have Clark goofy

If I had to be someone, I think I'd go for Lucy. I like the Lois's-confidant part, I'd like to help L&C with their romance... blush laugh

Also I'd like another option, being myself transported into L&C world and with all the info we have from the show help them wink

Carolyn smile

Pisco and Ceviche ->100% PERUVIAN. Never doubt that.
Features Writer
Features Writer
I would like to be Mayson Drake.

Not as stupid and blind as Lois seemed to be, loving Clark for who he really was, self-centered and not as confused as Lois. She never needed to be saved by Superman or anyone. She worked hard and by herself. She knew what she wanted and not to mention... she died on Superman´s arms.. How lucky is that?

I have nothing against Lois, I love her but, the whole 2 years thing... I guess Clark would be pretty well with Mayson too.

"Work while you have the light. You are responsible for the talent that has been entrusted to you."
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
I would be Superman, not Clark.

Blogger
Blogger
I'd definitely want to play Lois!

Want the latest news on the most popular "Gal Reporter Extraordinaire"? Hurry up and join http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Loisfans/ for everything Lois Lane!
Blogger
Blogger
I would most definately want to play Perry, or Jimmy! If we're talking BEING that person, I'd be Lois. (I'm sorry, NOTHING can compete with being the wife of Dean Cain)
But as for acting, I'd really like being the guy with the cigar (What? Perry doesn't smoke cigars? Well, he should!) and the "sweet shades of Elvis" and whatever;)

-You've got serious thrill issues, duuude!

-- Crush (Finding Nemo)

-After all, to the well-organised mind, death is but the next great adventure.

--Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter and the philosopher's stone)
M
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
M
A characer that actually existed on the show? Lois, I think, though I don't think I could pull it off as well.

A character that could exist in their universe? Lois and Clark's daughter. Adopted or biological.

...Mindy Church would be fun to play too, I think. If I never got arrested or killed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard