OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Okay, new thread and new picture:

[Linked Image]

Have at it, FOLCs!

~•~
Merriwether
Merriwether
Now if only I could remember what I did with my wallet.

Do you know the most surprising thing about divorce? It doesn't actually kill you, like a bullet to the heart or a head-on car wreck. It should. When someone you've promised to cherish till death do you part says, "I never loved you," it should kill you instantly.

- Under the Tuscan Sun
Y
Top Banana
Top Banana
Y
The American Express card. Don't leave home without it.

Laura "The Yellow Dart" U. (Alicia U. on the archive)

"A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles." -- Christopher Reeve
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"wow. this superman buisiness card holder is so lifelike!"

---

"good! i can see him with my telescopic vision. now if i remember my morse code, i can flash him a message by reflecting the sunlight. let's see..."

.... . .-.. .--. -... .- - -- .- -.

"uhm, superman, i know you have telescopic vision, but do you really think a flashing mirror here will get his attention all the way over in gotham city?"

(thanks to this page and this page for the translation... i was only a boy scout for a day.)

that's all i've got for now. might be back with more later.

Paul

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
Kerth
Kerth
Superman: "Dr. Klein! You have to put this in a safe place before Lois founds it!!"

Dr. Klein: "What is it?"

Superman: "It's a Fudge Crunch Bar that has been irradiated with Red Kryptonite!!"

Dr. Klein: "Why Lois wants it?"

Superman: "How do you think Lara was born?"

Jose hyper

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
"Don't worry, Dr. Klein, I'm a card carrying member of the Justice League. Our insurance will cover any damage from this fight."

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited
Kerth
Kerth
Superman: "Twenty that Lois leaves him KO in less that 1 minute."

Jose smile1

"Practice up your shielding spells...and remember to duck if you see green light coming your way."

Harry Potter to Wizengamot in OotP trial

A Bad Week in the Wizengamot
Merriwether
Merriwether
"OK, Dr. Klein, I'll give you the code to my ATM card, but I don't want to see any big withdrawals. You're to buy extra lead sheilding for the Kryptonite and that's *it*!"

Kathy (still ROTFL over Jose's!)

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"so, according to my latest tests, you are genetically compatible with humans. it's just that it will only work if the woman has a certain gene that codes for a very rare blood type. it's so rare that when i searched in the blood donor's database, i only found one match. here, i wrote down the information on the back of this card. her name is leigh-anne stipanovic... superman? are you okay? superman?"

---

"here's their buisiness card. i suggest you go over there and --"

"-- excuse me, doctor klien, i'm getting a telepathic call. ... yes, master, i understand. ... must kill ben and jerry..."

---

"i don't know what it is, superman. they just told me that i had to give you the envelope, and that it was personal. it's not showing any signs of kryptonite radiation, so i figured it would be okay. unusal, but okay."

"thanks, doctor klien. ... oh, no!"

"what is it? is there a bomb threat? was lois kidnapped? have you been served with a subpena?"

"no. it's much worse than that. it's... an invasion."

"an invasion? by whom?"

"my in-laws."

---

dr klein: "superman? what is it? what does it say? you're not going to tell me? okay, can i see it? i'll just take a look, then. let's see..."

superman, you have insulted my honor and my home. i hereby challenge you to a duel to the death. meet me on the island at noon.

godzilla.

p.s. <screeching roar and a plume of nuclear fire>

---

"rudolph's contagious. forget coal. if you don't help me make those deliveries, it'll be kryptonite in your stocking this year. SC"

---

When in doubt, think about penguins. It probably won't help, but at least it'll be fun.
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
--

Dr. Klein: Superman? What's this thing you're holding?... Superman? Superman? Why are you frozen?

--

Superman: Dr. Klein, hold this one for a moment, I have to go...
Dr. Klein: Sure. What is it.
Superman: Not sure, but I think it's going to explode.
( :p goofy )

--

Superman: That's the key of the mystery. Can you solve this equation?
Dr. Klein: 4xyz+7abcdefg-5+qstuv/294865104769929472=77777777777777777777777.6... sure, no problem.

--

AnnaBtG laugh

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Superman: Here's my card if you want to reach me
Dr. Klein: ???? Are you okay Superman? You haven't been messing with red kyrptonite have you?

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
Dr. Klein: "Superman! I thought *you* of all people wouldn't resort to cheating... You know as well as I do that writing numerals is against the rules in Pictionary!"

Superman: "That's *not* a seven... I know it looks like a seven, but it's supposed to be a bird flying. Let's ask someone impartial." (holds up drawing) "Lois, does this look like a bird or a seven?"

"He's a man. I'm a woman. Do you want me to draw you a diagram?" -Lois Lane, I've Got a Crush on You.
Top Banana
Top Banana
A Superman costume: $40
Hair gel: $7
Super powers: priceless.

Some things are priceless. For everything else, there's Visa.

Mulder: Imagine if you could come back and take out five people who had caused you to suffer. Who would they be?
Scully: I only get five?
Mulder: I remembered your birthday this year, didn't I, Scully?

(The X-Files)
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Dr. Klein: Superman...We're being attacked by evil villians, and you expect an index card to protect us?!
Superman: Well it *is* scented.
Evil Villian laughs himself to death after coming in contact with it

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dr Klein: Don't insist Superman, this is a private X-Mas party. No MP, journalists or superheroes allowed.
-----
Superman: PTO? (flips the card) tbc? You're not gonna get away with this BBJ!
-----
"Welcome to the SUP (Superhero Unit Patrol) your mission is to save the day as a superhero. Your contact and guise supplier in Metropolis will be a certain Klein, Doctor Klein. For your SUP name, just avoid Flash Gordon, Wonder Woman, Ultrawoman, Batman, Spiderman, Atomic Man, Super Jamie or any of the few other names listed below. this card will self-destruct in 5, 4, 3..."

Carole smile1

Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Wow. The captions were so funny, I couldn't make up my mind! Finally, though, this one just leapt at me.

Originally posted by Anna B. the Greek:
--

Superman: Dr. Klein, hold this one for a moment, I have to go...
Dr. Klein: Sure. What is it.
Superman: Not sure, but I think it's going to explode.

smile1

~•~
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
Thanks, QotC!

So... let's see what you can do with this one:

[Linked Image]

Have fun!
AnnaBtG. smile

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
---Coming soon to theaters---

Jack and the Beanstalk II: The Giant's Revenge!
The Giant is back from the dead, and it's "Fee Fi Fo Fum" for anyone who gets in his way!

[Rated pg-13 for violence, language, and nudity]

------------------------------------------

After that little "discussion" with Superman, Jimmy always kept a reminder of why he shouldn't hit on Lois.

------------------------------------------

The Alternate Universe's James Olsen decided to celebrate his wealth by buying the Collossus. Unfortunately, the price was a little high even for him, so he had to buy it in chunks.

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Clark: ...I know I told Lois I was into the arts, but I was kind of expecting a magnet or something from the art museum...

JD

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
"hulk hate generic faux-modern decor!"

---

"i am plaster man! fear me! i have all the strength of plaster! ... and you're in a bedrobe. <sigh> this whole thing just isn't working out like it was supposed to..."

---

"cement fist?" they hired out the entire gallary for this?

---

"the salesmen's guide to knocking on doors. step 1..."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  bakasi, Toomi8 

Link Copied to Clipboard